Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

my train posting thread got p deep & hosed up due to the slow internet warping my perspective on life but i will wish you good luck with yours!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
internet is p good atm, guessing any tunnels will dampen my posting capabilities tho but im hoping 4 the best

Nosfereefer

im seeing some trees and fields out t window, also some farm houses

Nosfereefer

train is moving p fast

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
using the internet on a train can make it jump the tracks

Nosfereefer

why didnt they warn me? :ohdear:

Nosfereefer

UPDATE: quite a bit of forest outside atm

Nosfereefer

just wnt thru a tunnel, net went out 4 a short while, doing okay now. some lovely old factory buildings outside now

i dont hav a camera, but u can probably imagine

Nosfereefer

@moss station, still some ways to go

Nosfereefer

train is mving again, goodbye moss rip

Nosfereefer

loads of fields and power lines passing by

Captain No-mates

pretend to be a terrorist and take some hostages to pass the time

Nosfereefer

someone in a trcktor is doing sum farming!!! is it a man or woman? we might never know

good luck mystery farmer!

poverty goat

train is the best way to travel lol if you fly on planes

get to the bar car the day is young

Nosfereefer

wow! th train has arrived in rygge and som1s playing football (or soccer to you yanks :) ) rite by the station

Nosfereefer

i could get really pissd and start shouting terrorist stuff at other passengers

also, we're leaving rygge as we speak - what a visit!

Nosfereefer

some1 is watering their fields, sum good farmin gonna b done here im sure

Corn Glizzy

I will not shitpost on a plane
I will not shitpost on a train

Nosfereefer

looking @ råde station atm, seen som good farms so far - not very many farmers tho

Nosfereefer

shitpost everywhere

also: were going past a lake now!!

Nosfereefer

and a canal

Nosfereefer

theres a small helicopter up in the air, maybe some rich dudes private chopter?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nosfereefer posted:

wow! th train has arrived in rygge and som1s playing football (or soccer to you yanks :) ) rite by the station

they have World Cup Fever, op

Nosfereefer

idk, they looked p healthy to me but im not a doctor

Nosfereefer

at fredrikstad now, saw a bunch of peeps playing the good old footers next 2 the tracks

y does these people insist on building the fields next to tracks? maybe cheap prices?

Nosfereefer

som1 has tagged "thc" near the station, lol good times

Nosfereefer

just went under a huge brigde, p impresssive and straight

Nosfereefer

quite a bit of warehouses in he outskirts of fredrikstad

Nosfereefer

see you later fredrikstad! you had loads of great stuff in u

Nosfereefer

announcer says were arriving @ sarpsborg now, p excited tbh

Nosfereefer

lol, someone left their bike under a bridge

Nosfereefer

according 2 the sign were 37,7 meters above sea level which isnt that much actually

Arnold of Soissons

by XyloJW
soothing and captivating op I feel like Im their w u

Nosfereefer

theres some old engines outside @ the station which are looking p cool, i wonder how long the train will wait here

Nosfereefer

also i think theres some piles of lumber some distance away, sombody has been lumberin'

Nosfereefer

not very much else going on here, why arnt we moving??

Nosfereefer

trees are swayin gently in the summer breeze, theres some tracks outside the window i guess

Nosfereefer

some other train just arrived! maybe we were waiting for that to pass? :o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

SUCCESS! we're moving again tbh i was getting a bit tired of sarpsborg

• Locked thread