Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"

OSU_Matthew posted:

Just north of that near Cleveland is Cuyahoga National Forest, which is something I've been wanting to visit for ages now.

If you like dirt, Wayne National Forest, Tar Hollow, and Danville are my favorite places I've found so far.
A few weeks ago I rode from the Mill Stream Run reservation (a little west of the CVNP) all the way to the lake following the Rocky River and it's a beautiful trip, the park itself is also pretty great.

I picked up a DR200 a few months ago and have been itching to make a pilgrimage to Wayne National this summer, any tips for when it should be the driest/most rideable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonkeyNutZ
Dec 26, 2008

"A cave isn't gonna cut it, we're going to have to use Beebo"
Double postin' because I totally killed the thread.

Anyone going to the AMA vintage days at Mid-Ohio today?

• Locked thread