Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

If setting the Sustain Level in the ENV to around 7, you can obtain a howling sound.

Hi bread. I love this pomo poo poo so much that I dropped by. Love DFW, Pynchon, and so on. "Agape Agape" is my favorite novel of all time. I think that Robert Coover is phenomenally underrated, but John Barth is THE most underrated writer of all time. Guy is a thousand years old, started before all these other guys, and still had published a few killer tomes in just the last few years - wow! He's so good!

Also, JOHN HAWKES, drat! One of my absolute favorite guys ever. Full head explosion every time I make it through a page of his. Guy wrote just pure nightmare Guy Maddin/David Lynch concepts in what almost reads like poetry translated by babelfish to another language and back to English, but it's GREAT. Pure elemental imagery throughout too. Purest beauty, but insane. A horse pees on a child!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

If setting the Sustain Level in the ENV to around 7, you can obtain a howling sound.

I just saw that my phone went pomo by autocorrecting "thread" to "bread."

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

Anyone read George Saunders new Lincoln in the Bardo?

Just finished. REAL good. Like Gaddis at his peak.

Transistor Rhythm
Feb 16, 2011

I believe Barth to be the greatest living American writer. He's so incredibly underrated that it's disgusting.

• Locked thread