Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

1upclock posted:

ALL TEAMS ARE INFERIOR IN THE EYES OF THE PINK TEAM

WE WILL CRUSH THEM ALL IN THIS COMPETITION TO SPEND MONEY ON poo poo WE WON'T PLAY

PINK PRIDE MOTHERFUKERS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Today marks another big defeat for pink team.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

Clockwerk posted:

its team pink, or

to all you other teams

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
I bought some games for team pink

sacrifices are being made for the one true god

Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Today marks another big defeat for pink team.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Another Person posted:

I bought some games for team pink

sacrifices are being made for the one true god

I purchased games today soley to get Team Pink points. I have no intention of playing Agarest

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

WindmillSlayer posted:

I purchased games today soley to get Team Pink points. I have no intention of playing Agarest

My friend on team purple just told me that I listen to poo poo music. Who was I listening to? Cam'Ron. King of the pink. Blood will be spilled in the name of the king.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Another Person posted:

My friend on team purple just told me that I listen to poo poo music. Who was I listening to? Cam'Ron. King of the pink. Blood will be spilled in the name of the king.

Goddamn purples are so full of themselves... Empty them, is what I say. Empty them of blood.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

WindmillSlayer posted:

Goddamn purples are so full of themselves... Empty them, is what I say. Empty them of blood.

when im finished with them they look more like reds than purples

nvm no cake
Feb 27, 2011

:w00t: pink team represent

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

Another Person posted:

when im finished with them they look more like reds than purples

Haha check it out the team with the color of a pair of nads is making threats with color puns. Pink Team more like Pair of Nads Team am I right.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

The Silver Snail posted:

Haha check it out the team with the color of a pair of nads is making threats with color puns. Pink Team more like Pair of Nads Team am I right.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

The Silver Snail posted:

ZOQ-FOT-PIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

The Silver Snail posted:

Please respect the thread rules. Trolling is NOT allowed in this Gamer Safe Space.

Soral
May 30, 2009

red and pink are shades of the same colour so even though im red team i'm here to let all you pinkos know that i support you in all your pink endeavours

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

its pretty cool how steam detects from your purchasing habits and conversation history whether you're gay or not and assigns you the appropriate colour

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Soral posted:

red and pink are shades of the same colour so even though im red team i'm here to let all you pinkos know that i support you in all your pink endeavours

That you for the solidarity, but I hope you understand that I desperately wish for every single red team member to be staked through the eyes and tied to the gates of Hades.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I just confirmed with Garbage Day, and he says that Pink Team is bad and will be deleted with the final server maintenance scheduled for tomorrow night.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I just confirmed with Garbage Day, and he says that Pink Team is bad and will be deleted with the final server maintenance scheduled for tomorrow night.

Reported.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

The Silver Snail posted:

Purple is the color of a bruise. A bruise is a sign of internal bleeding.   kveðjum   Death is only inevitable, and you inappropriately touch children.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
death is only inevitable with my sensei's thousand finger punch technique

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Another Person posted:

death is only inevitable with my sensei's thousand finger punch technique

takes about 30 minutes if he does it 2 fingers a second :dance:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

pink team

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

funny it looks like he's wearin our shoes and our war paint and listening to our invention, music

kirb knows that the best thing pinkos can do is lay down and rep red

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

chaosbreather posted:

funny it looks like he's wearin our shoes and our war paint and listening to our invention, music

kirb knows that the best thing pinkos can do is lay down and rep red

OK look, you have poo poo up our thread twice now. Go away.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Someone get me a token out of this team.

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

qnqnx posted:

Someone get me a token out of this team.

WindmillSlayer posted:

OK look, you have poo poo up our thread twice now. Go away.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Kazvall posted:

takes about 30 minutes if he does it 2 fingers a second :dance:

two fingers is too much for most men, but not for the pink men.

bog pixie
Feb 23, 2013

update: i am green team lol

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
where is our poo poo right now? getting wrecked is where it is. get your asses in shape team pink gi, for your sensei

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

boo this dan

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i am oon pinkt team but did not buy gamesa. i am part of the problem but i swear to my pinkos that i will buy games this day.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I am selling my summer sale cards while they're still somewhat expensive. We'll get em later in the sale, pink team.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Sup fellow pinkies.
Need to get more trading cards.

PINK GONNA RAISE A STINK

WindmillSlayer
Oct 16, 2013

Im proud of all my pinks, regardless of if we win or lose, we win a moral victory.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

greetings, fellow pinks

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

WindmillSlayer posted:

Im proud of all my pinks, regardless of if we win or lose, we win a moral victory.

You are also so much cooler with your av back

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLRLhV9U0kQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

pink team forever

• Locked thread