Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

axleblaze posted:

There isn't a :jerkbag: bid enough.

There's honestly so much wrong with that it's hard to know where to begin. It's just hilarious to me that she think the crazy, not true to life scenario is the one where the woman gets an abortion rather than Knocked Up and Juno where a person keeps it because...they feel like it I guess.

Well in Juno she was guilted out of the idea, wasn't she? And then she winds up giving it up for adoption instead, at least they didn't make her mope over that.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Great comments on that article

I love how the outrage over poo poo like this always boils down to :siren:FEMALE RESPONSIBILITY:siren:
The next step is to make a movie that actively trolls these kinds of people.

quote:

Later, she finds that she has contracted HIV and contaminated the local abortion mill resulting in infecting the other women in her area.

Do I have a gross misunderstanding of how abortions happen or does this not make any sense whatsoever?

raditts fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jul 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Lord Krangdar posted:

Yeah its weird how nobody ever talks about that option. Everyone I know who has had an abortion (afaik) has done it with Mifepristone, and if more people knew about that they would probably be less freaked out by the whole process.

There was an article I saw not too long ago about someone, I think it was a nurse, who did a video about her going to get an abortion done, specifically to debunk anything false about it and to show people that it's not something to be afraid of.

The comments on the article went about how you would expect. Reading it was like playing "Fat, Ugly, or Slutty: Abortion Edition."
It seems that people who are that staunchly anti-abortion aren't willing to watch or learn anything that might challenge their views, and I suspect this movie will be no different.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Cardboard Box A posted:

Doctors loving love Crocs. Comfy and easy to remove and clean.

I thought that was Shorts.

• Locked thread