Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Your FMW1 LP mentions a pastebin with a menu translation for this game - do you have that laying around anywhere? I'd be interested in playing along with you, but I'd need to know how to get through the menus. I've played enough SRW that I can figure most things out, but I wouldn't know the skills or such.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

With the menu translation patch and knowledge of the first game/SRW in general, it's honestly really easy to figure out what's what. It won't help in regards to the plot, but the menus aren't super complex.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Clarste posted:

...does anyone else find it weird that the plot of MoF is stuck into this game named after PCB?
Not really. It's a touhou SRW clone. Since, Marisa/Reimu aside, every touhou plot is fairly independent from one another and has its own cast of characters, it's doing what SRW games do - mashing together unrelated plots and characters into one coherent story.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Oops, I meant to type 'pastebin,' not patch, yeah. My bad. When I'm talking about trnaslation I guess my fingers just default to patch.

Anyway, the pastebin is still perfectly fine. It takes a couple of stages to figure out what buttons are what, and that's about it.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FANSean posted:

Wasn't there a popularity poll where Daiyousei ended up right between the Aki Sisters? I figured that was the joke instead of some kind of symmetrical docking reference.
Yeah, that's the joke, not anything weird.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Yeah, I realize this fandom can be creepy, but you guys are kind of looking for it where it isn't. A character wound up between two obviously connected other characters in the popularity poll, despite having nothing to do with them. It's kinda funny. That's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

quote:

sharing feelings

Ran for 19.0 left

• Locked thread