Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Bring Luna. You're not escaping the Three Fairies. (1.5)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Mokou for 8.5. She's gonna be playable in a couple weeks throw a bone dog

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Sakuya, 5 left. Someone That Doesn't Suck.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
She's the only Touhou who's still mentally and physically Human while being over 1200 years old, so if anyone is going to be, it's going to be her. Every other ageless character is a youkai, god, or lunarian.

And even then, she's honestly a little cheery in Urban Legend in Limbo (Because she was pretty excited about the possibility of finally being able to die and then met new and interesting people,) so she's gotten over it some.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Gensokyo can literally only function as a place where youkai and humans can live because everyone is fighting all the time and people aren't really friends with everyone else except for like a couple people.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Mokou's story in Urban Legend in Limbo starts with her basically going "Wait, one of these orbs could maybe let me die forever. Hell yes." Mokou's regretted the whole immortality thing pretty much ever since she got it.

Also Cage in Lunatic Runagate's Chapter 4 is my favorite thing ZUN ever wrote, it's really good, and entirely unrelated to the rest of CiLR so you can just read it and be cool with it.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Speaking of Shiro, actually - what do you think of the chances that Sanbondo will just replace their Original: The Character in FMW4 with Doremy Sweet, since she's pretty much exactly what they were going for instead of just being made up?

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I was wondering when Lullaby of a Deserted Hell was going to show up.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
I have this half suspicion that it's going to cover 12 first and then 9 is the Actual Final End because I don't think there's a better final boss in the series for a game like this than Eiki Shiki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Excellent work on this huge workload of an LP. It's been an entertaining read throughout!

• Locked thread