Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hikarusa
Sep 8, 2011

Clarste posted:

The fact that there's a 6 month gap in the middle of the game makes the whole thing even weirder, honestly.
Personally, I had excepted her to do some more maneuvering in the background of a couple games before finally coming into the spotlight for the third or fourth game. Having the entirety of MoF at the very beginning of the second game just makes the whole thing feel pointless. Why'd they even bother with Sanae the first time around? It's not foreshadowing it it just happens immediately.

It's not foreshadowing, they were just setting up for it (and also stretching out the first game which was rather lacking content-wise as it hadn't had any time to set anything up beforehand like the games from here on do). Beyond that, the weird order they're doing actually does make sense if you look at the casts of each game, though I don't know exactly what would count as being too spoilery so I'll be vague. Basically, they need to do 6-9 in order, and they need to do 10-12 in order, with 11 coming after 7. So, unless they would just do every game in order (which would be boring and a waste of the premise), putting Mountain of Faith in with Perfect Cherry Blossom is actually exactly what they needed to do.

Hikarusa fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hikarusa
Sep 8, 2011
Meiling 9.5

edit: ok

Hikarusa fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Aug 9, 2014

• Locked thread