Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh man, I've been looking forward to this since the last one. This should be glorious :allears:

Glad to see Marisa's getting the spotlight for the main run this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

There are actually like three save/quit conversations with the exact same joke, just for different Aki Sandwiches.
I remember hearing something similar, but it was a Scarlet Sandwich since someone was voted right between Remilia and Flandre. Is this "sister sandwich" just... something that gets latched onto for some bizarre, possibly creepy reason?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Hence why I said "possibly creepy." There's always the possibility, but it can also be because it's just a silly in-joke. Seems to be the latter, which makes plenty of sense to me.

Makes me happy to hear about it.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I managed to come back from my vacation to some great stuff :allears:

Especially that trailer. So many personal favorite characters of mine got to show up and do things.

Also, Rumia's new big attack is goddamned hilarious.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh my god, those poor Aki sisters.

"FEAR OUR NEW COMBINATION ATTA- Sister, no!" *boyoing*

Just... no respect in combat.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

Honestly I'm kind of tempted to just skip 20R and move onto 21, because that's when the MoF section of this game finally picks up.

And poo poo, 20R is Stage 2. who even cares about hina
... I like Hina.

A bit. Not in my top ten, but I at least find her more memorable than several other characters.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I missed voting and I am very disappointed we didn't go with an All Fairy Party.

Surely we could have afforded all of them as well as Keine.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

Hahaha, really? I'm just bringing Sunny? What is she even supposed to do by herself.
Be an Advance Wars APC.

"Look, I'm a distraction!"

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Man, I missed voting in Daiyousei for the full fairy experience.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Dr Pepper posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Games > Let's Play! > Let's Play Fantasy Maiden Wars P - Just Use Fairies
Honestly, this would be how I would play no matter how badly I got my poo poo wrecked.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Clearly, we need a story arc that is just Suika and Meiling going off on buddy cop adventures.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh my god, that took dedication. :allears:

When this gets archived, I hope those stay as they are.

EDIT: 妖精たち

Because you gotta bring all the fairies all the time.

Shei-kun fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 1, 2015

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh man, this is going to be magical.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I vote naming a Meiling and Luna team Team Leftovers because nobody voted them in a team, so they appear to be the only solo characters voted in.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Aw, man, I'm too late to vote in Maximum Fairies.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Nages posted:

Forgot to say in that post I was streaming the 1.0 version of the game that has lots of bugs, some gamebreaking, some humorous, and some that just give you an unfair advantage the game can't handle.

Did you loving deploy two Reimus?!

"Just use Reimu" indeed. Now she can solo both halves of a map simultaneously.

Please tell me they share levels and EXP :allears:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Jesus Christ Reimu, weren't you already powerful enough before? :stonk:

If she couldn't solo levels before, she loving can now.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

Man if you think Reimu HWS is crazy, wait till you see Shin Marisa.

Or, going by Caphi's SRW Z2 LP, Omega Marisa.
Well, you DID say you're glad 39M isn't translated yet so it didn't make 39R look bad by comparison.

Sweet mother of butter what is Marisa going to get?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

...?

A shooting star... Now there's a curious sight when the night itself is frozen. Has Marisa mastered her new Hakkero?

...She'll be fine, I'm sure. Humans as unchanging as Marisa are few and far between. And I know I put in all the wishes I could, for the Marisa that I know.

You'll carry those wishes through the sky with you.

After all, the fate of my shop rests with you, my favorite billboard.
Goddamnit Rinnosuke can't you think of anything but your goddamn business

Also :asoiaf: Marisa leave something to kill for the rest of the group

(all the songs before this update are super loud and I always have to click on them then go to that tab and reduce the volume, but it's survivable)

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
My volume is already at 1% :smith:

Seriously I have no idea what the gently caress is wrong with my headset but at 1% it's normal for most things and still too loud for others and I have no idea why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

BlitzBlast posted:

If you're using Windows, right click your sound icon and choose Open Volume Mixer. You might have your internet browser set to 100% audio or something.
Everything is at 1%

:negative:

My headset is a monster but it's also 7.1 surround and noise cancelling and my sound and video cards play poorly when I'm using my speakers by doubling the speed of anything I watch somehow.

I need a new computer, is what I'm saying.

• Locked thread