Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I don't see Komachi on the list. Is she force deployed? If she's not available then Reimu . And now we are down to 0.5 cost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Meiling will defend us all from harm, which leaves the remaining cost to 3.0.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Keine and now we have 3.0

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Oh god I have no idea what's going on anymore.

uuuuuuh, Keine and that leaves us with 5.5. Thanks for the April Fools joke BlitzBlast.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Wait why do we start with 23.0 again?
In any case let's bring in Meiling and now we have 15.0 left.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Meiling and now we are left with 7.5.
Chiming in to say thank you for LP'ing this game Blitz Blast, you're a trooper.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Maybe they'll add the giant catfish? That'll be amazing if they do, since after all the next game is Dream.
Still I'm surprised that Touhou 9 won't be in the finale, though I am happy that SWR will be there, I like the fighting games a lot. Let's just hope they give Tenshi a better stage than Suika did in this game.
I'm still surprised that they're adding a PC-98 game, but I imagine the second half will be about UFO?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Momiji leaving 3.5.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Gonna bring Momiji along which leaves us with 16.5.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Temple Team (Shou and Nazrin) will be chosen because they are great. Remaining cost is now 2.0.

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 04:41 on May 24, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Actually let's bring in Team... uuuuh Shinigami and A Fairy. Komachi and Star and we are left with 4.5.

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 05:43 on May 27, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Holy crap, I just realized that Hatate's final attack is actually a reference to that one Aquarion move with JUn and Tsugumi. Haha, that's actually kinda neat.

Also since we can change team names, if it's not too much trouble, could you change the Komachi/Star name to Binary Star?
If not then you can disregard this post.

Also chiming in to say that Hokuto and Clarste are the best people, thank you for translating this game for the amusement of us goons.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

So I have a question regarding teams. Normally in Super Robot Wars, when it features a Squad system, whenever a unit from your squad is shot down and the other squaddie is still alive, then the squaddie/s are left on the map. Actually this is confusing so let me get to the point.

I don't know if this has been explained or not, or if it is not shown well, but whenever Blitz mentions that one of the squaddies, say Shou or Sanae, get shot down then both members of the team are rendered incapable of battle.

Point is: if one person of the squad dies in this game, does the entire squad go down as well?

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

In that case, since they're aren't a lot of units left I'll pick Kanako, but can she be paired with Wriggle since she's apparently flying solo? Either way that should leave us with 1.0

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Team Sanae+Momiji will be deploying next chapter, which leaves us with 0.5. Also holy poo poo that was an amazing and long chapter. Just wow.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Let's bring in our favorite girls from the Mountain, the ones who will kick rear end and take names. Give it up for Sanae and Momiji. And that leaves our remaining cost at 0.5, which means we're done here.

Also really happy to see the streams die, and for Blitz and co back in business.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Sanae and Momiji will never leave your party if I have anything to say about it. The cost should now be 7.5
Had to get this out now, so I'm gonna read this now before any other votes are made.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Bring forth Sanae and Elly for the next chapter. Now we have 21.5 cost left.
Also wow Utsuho and Orin were absolutely terrible. I cannot imagine how they'll improve when SA comes.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

NVM: It was a dumb question. Keep doing a fantastic job with the LP.

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Oct 10, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Flandre and Elly leaving us with 5.0

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Flandre and Momiji leaving us with 0 cost.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Let's Play Fantasy Maiden Wars I: Hey, That's Stream Hell You're Flying Into!

GodofDiscord fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 27, 2015

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Edit: Sorry bout that folks. Didn't mean to double post. I'll take this chance to say thanks to Hokuto and Clarste for being cool people.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Mystia and Daiyousei leaving 0 cost.

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Sanae and Yukari and now you're left with 20 cost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Oh, Satori :smith:
Oh, Orin. :smith:
Okuu :smith:
I feel really sad for these characters, good job on the writing team for making me care about their problems. Nothing for Koishi though, cause she's a massive dick.

All in all this seemed like an excellent final chapter, Berserk Utsuho was awesome and it she looks really hard, yet rewarding.
I would really like to play FMW P and I, too bad I have no idea where to get them. Oh well, I'll settle for this fantastic LP.

• Locked thread