Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

BlitzBlast posted:

She literally crushes her target with a giant sweet potato.

These enemies from Gunbuster actually used to give me nightmares for some reason.

quote:

U-uh, this is kind of tight... A-anyway, everyone, thank you for the hard work!

If you didn't get the joke, congratulations, you're not down the Touhou rabbit hole yet.

You say that as if SRW geeks hadn't run the "symmetrical docking" joke into the ground years ago...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Clarste posted:

...does anyone else find it weird that the plot of MoF is stuck into this game named after PCB?

Keep in mind that it's "supposed" to be all one game and that this is just Sanae making good on her threat from half a dozen missions back.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

FANSean posted:

Wasn't there a popularity poll where Daiyousei ended up right between the Aki Sisters? I figured that was the joke instead of some kind of symmetrical docking reference.

I guess that gives people an idea of just how far down the rabbit hole I am. :suicide:

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
Does the Super Inazuma Kick attack work normally if they don't miss?

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
When did the crew first meet Yukari? I didn't remember that.

• Locked thread