Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

I was about to say something about Gundam X Maoh and Crossbone Maoh probably not counting but I was saved by remembering to preview.

I'd like to vote in Komachi, which should take the remaining cost to 6.0.

Edit: I mean 3.5. Previewing can't save me from everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SyntheticPolygon posted:

It's strange to hear that they didn't do much with PCB since I always thought of it as one the games with the most backstory, so I thought they'd be able to extrapolate more from it. Although the backstory is pretty much, "Yuyuko has a ridiculously tragic past. Except she forgot it because she doesn't give a gently caress." Does Yuyuko at least speak entirely in obtuse metaphors that not-so-subtly insult everyone around her, because one of the things I was most interested in about the LP was seeing Yuyuko's dialogue translated since considering her lines in the actual games it seems like it'd be hell.

Well, if nothing else it's a good example of "high stakes do not necessarily make an interesting story".

That said, I understand perfectly well needing to quit the LP for life reasons. It's been a fun ride, though, so thank you for it BlitzBlast.

And the translated tracklist; I've been looking for one actually.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Komachi 8.0

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Bring Komachi, that'll leave us with 3.0.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Komachi for 19.0

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Komachi for 6, because she is cool which makes up for any mediocrity.

I was going to do this, but I took too long reading the update. Thank you!

Golden Battler posted:

pairing [Dai] up with like half the cast results in PreCure jokes

:stare:

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Is Luna fielded? Everyone else seems to be. Why would we still have 3.0 left?

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Whatever this link goes to, it is certainly not what it says it is. Or Touhou-related at all!

Not sure how I missed Enter the Aluren being based on Time Diver, though.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

How about Team Komachi + Reimu leaving 12.0 since Reimu's cost doesn't count towards that, does it? 9 if it does.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Hmmm... Komachi and Hina to leave 5.5.

EDIT: There is an update on the last page.

AweStriker fucked around with this message at 15:10 on Sep 15, 2015

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Komachi and Daiyousei for a remaining cost of 28.5.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Nages posted:

Just Use 30 Reimus

Your images are enormous.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Komachi and Shou for 21.0 left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I have this half suspicion that it's going to cover 12 first and then 9 is the Actual Final End because I don't think there's a better final boss in the series for a game like this than Eiki Shiki.

It's a Super Robot Wars-like, a wholly original final boss is expected.

• Locked thread