Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Univision commentators are being incredibly racist towards the japanese ref :lol:

Did they call him a puto?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
That was a good call, imo.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Univision commentators are being incredibly racist towards the japanese ref :lol:

post quotes

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Too many goals have been scored this world cup and the ref is putting his foot down.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

This ref hates Fun

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

runoverbobby posted:

Gold and a Pager posted:

Univision commentators astounded that a Japanese person is having trouble with technology...

FiftySeven
Jan 1, 2006

I WON THE BETTING POOL ON TESSAS THIRD STUPID VOTE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS HALF-ASSED TITLE

Slippery Tilde
The Honduran dream is over!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

pfft, loving Equatorians

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Great game!

runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.

Did they call him a Chino?

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol did the honduran goalie just almost walk out of the box ball in hand

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

runoverbobby posted:

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
The commentators didn't call him puto or anything you pendejos, they were just like "lol a japanese guy having trouble with technology? Oh my!"

DoctorOfLawls
Mar 2, 2001

SA's Brazilian Diplomat
This was a good match

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44t3xc_XDes

sircozzie
Jul 8, 2011

Release the Meerkat
surprisingly good game

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

just booked a flight to quito

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jboJySFVNWA

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I hope Lalas and Ballack exchange blows tonight.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

if france beat ecuador and honduras beat switzerland by at least 3 goals honduras can still go through. It's coming home

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

DoctorOfLawls posted:

This was a good match

that's latin/tiny SA country footy at its best.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

DoctorOfLawls posted:

This was a good match

This is a good World Cup

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
The thing I hate about this World Cup is my state is having a primary and all the republican shitlords are advertising on ESPN. I don't want to hear about how raising standards on education is a federal takeover, and why in the world is State Super Intendant a political position?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

rear end cobra posted:

This is a good World Cup

this is actually the best world cup

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
this thread is now a mod approved safe space for political discussions and flaming of the nations still relevant to the world cup. please continue

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

fat greasy puto posted:

this thread is now a mod approved safe space for political discussions and flaming of the nations still relevant to the world cup. please continue

does this mean we can't talk about england anymore?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I cant wait for Ronaldo to sign for England next year

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

fat greasy puto posted:

Sorry fat greasy puto, my bad. I get angry at commercials sometimes.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
usa, brazil, mexico, croatia, the netherlands, chile, costa rica, italy, uruguay, france, ecuador, switzerland, argentina, iran, nigeria, bosnia, germany, portugal, ghana, south korea, russia and algeria are among the bad countries of the world

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
also england but thats not for here

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

rear end cobra posted:

usa, brazil, mexico, croatia, the netherlands, chile, costa rica, italy, uruguay, france, ecuador, switzerland, argentina, iran, nigeria, bosnia, germany, portugal, ghana, south korea, russia and algeria are among the bad countries of the world

honduras still have a mathematical chance ffs

Akbar
Nov 22, 2004

Hubba-
Hubba.

rear end cobra posted:

lmao that iran and n*geria are still relevant but england and spain are out

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Smirr posted:

honduras still have a mathematical chance ffs

sorry yeah thats also a bad country

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

rear end cobra posted:

why don't you sit on a drone
like an ice cream cone

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

lol fluo

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot
Technically, England are still relevant to the WC since they could spoil Costa Rica's first place finish.

I mean, they won't, since Italy will play for a tie and make a potentially awesome game into a pile of poo poo, but still.

Edit: Cameroon too. Hell, them beating Brazil wouldn't even be a big surprise, the way Brazil is playing. Only Australia and Spain are truly pointless and therefore, not safe to discuss.

Bobo the Red fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Jun 21, 2014

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
Whoever posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk thanks. It was a pro watch for this spanish speaking household.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

not enough political rancor thusfar. lets pick it up or im going to close this thread down

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Dirk Pitt posted:

Whoever posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk thanks. It was a pro watch for this spanish speaking household.

I cant believe you've done this

mods please ban this fucker for making fun of an american tragedy like you banned that fucker last night for making fun of hillsborough

im cryeing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Dirk Pitt posted:

you're welcome and Never Forget. god bless

• Locked thread