Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bogan Krkic posted:

I have returned from my local FIFA Fan Zone with 3 souvenirs, the first of which I am eating now:

Your taste buds will dance when you try The Brazil Burger. The Carnival begins with the patty - tender beef mixed with sweet corn, red kidney beans and capsicum, teamed up with our tangy tomato sauce plus crispy salad mix, served on our unique soccer ball bun. One bite and you'll shoult: "Gooooooaaal!"

that patty looks like the turd after a chili con carne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Bogan Krkic posted:

I have now moved on to my second souvenir:

For a glorious back of the net treat, score yourself a delicious warm apple, berry and custard pie.

Not so great a description on this one unfortunately

tomorrow this will actually resemble the english mens national team

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Death to Argentina, Allahu Ackbar

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

:siren: Germany collapsed like the Jews in the Hillsborough Gas Chambers

Stay classy England.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I thought those Serbs were supposed to be pretty alpha, looks more like a bunch of bitch rear end idiot fuckers imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
The biggest disappointment of this world cup so far is that they use NGA for Nigeria instead of NIG tbh.

• Locked thread