Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS REF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
iran is so slow

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Darth Windu posted:

From the wikipedia on tiki-taka: "Tiki-taka is associated with flair, creativity, and touch,[24] but can also be taken to a "slow, directionless extreme" that sacrifices effectiveness for aesthetics.[22]"

These attributes seem like they would make for a more interesting game - and certainly, I found Argentina's play to be entertaining.

As for the doping thing, Messi has GHD and internet sources seem to agree that he is no longer taking human growth hormone. Given that it was for a legitimate disease, I cannot personally hold it against him without further evidence.

Obviously this does not excuse the rest of Barca.

If I should take this discussion to the newbie thread, I would do so happily. However, that thread seems like a joke and i know enough about football that I don't feel quite at home there.

lol at this

lol

:laffo:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
messi is poo poo and wont win the world cup lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

not not luvd posted:

that was NOT the only difference. Possession and passing were enormously influential.

um nah man dont you see shots on goal are more important!!! :downs:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Pissflaps posted:

Were Iran robbed?

sure

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
i thought germany was good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
PHWOARR

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
kick all LP posters

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
ya but dat front flip doe

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Darth Windu posted:

Something something black culture bill cosby

UM MODS???

also for him posting tiki taka was good

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
god this just reminds me how boring the first game was

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
JUST loving SHOOT HOLY gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lol good game

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lol who gives a poo poo about USA.

All about MEXICO BITCHES

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

How are u posted:

and Ghana fought Germany to a draw so i'm pretty sure that means that the USMNT is at least on equal footing with Germany, probably better.

usa played like poo poo most of the ghana game only in the first 30 seconds and last 5 minutes of the game. literally

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

i dont know if this has been covered but it appears the pitch invader had an ss symbol written on his torso in marker?

i think he did

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
holy poo poo univision commentators just went full racist lol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Univision guys were saying Besic should be playing on Nigeria for the way he was playing and his name would be TE TUMBO TETUMBO

also HOLY LOL at that miss

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
LOL NOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
shoutout to univision. they should post here

• Locked thread