Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I wonder what I'm going to post about?

Argentina x Iran
Ref: Milorad MAZIC (SRB)
AR1: Milovan RISTIC (SRB)
AR2: Dalibor DJURDJEVIC (SRB)
4th: Norbert HAUATA (SRB)
RAR: Marwa RANGE (KEN)

Mazic was excellent in Germany x Portugal and has been rewarded with a second match. Will the Serbian send another player off? Well, if someone does a headbutt, we know the answer is yes.

Germany x Ghana
Ref: Sandro RICCI (BRA)
AR1: Emerson DE CARVALHO (BRA)
AR2: Macelo VAN GASEE (BRA)
4th: Victor CARRILLO (PER)
RAR: Rodney AQUINO (PAR)

The Brazilian had France x Honduras as his first match, which, honestly, wasn't much of a test. This one might be better. Or Germany might also win 3-0. Hard to tell sometimes.

Nigeria x Bosnia Herzegovina
Ref: Peter O'LEARY (NZL)
AR1: Jan Hendrik HINTZ (NZL)
AR2: Mark RULE (NZL)
4th: Roberto MORENO (PAN)
RAR: Eric BORIA (USA)

Peter O'Leary makes his 2014 World Cup debut. I was asked about Australian refs and while O'Leary isn't an Aussie himself, I think he works the A-League, too. If you watch the Club World Cup (lol) you might recognize him as he was there in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, and 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread