Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've got nigeria in the office sweep and a fiver on greece to be the lowest scoring team so Come On You Super Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Katana Gomai posted:

gently caress, I didn't know you could bet on that. Money in the bank.

Ave a bang on that.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
pooladi

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Slate Action posted:

Haha the USA is literally the only team Iran has ever beaten at the World Cup

pro level trolling

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
look at those banks of four

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I remember Teymourian, rips you played for sam allardyces bolton and looked good for about two games and were never seen again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Smirr posted:

MARADONA looking healthy there diego ahaha

good to see that he managed to get in to watch this one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pooladi just wiping up those dangerous balls

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

box of tissues for a crafty half time crank

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Chris de Sperg posted:

remember when messi was good

no

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Enigma89 posted:

Bonus pic

You think if you run Iran you would have a pimp rear end Persian rug. That poo poo looks like it came from Tesco. Tea still looks tasty. I want tea now :(

poverty couch

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Saoritficis posted:

Guys, isn't he a cleric or something? Kinda silly to expect lavish living conditions.

i expect a world leader not to have a couch that looks like it was robbed from a skip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I would love a cheeky iran goal

• Locked thread