Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
Not a big fan of the argentinians me, but I'd like to see them gently caress iran up for being partly responsible for that nigeria game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
maradona looking like a fat yoko ono somehow

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
a bit of corner flag cuntyness there from aguero

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Mr. Mambold posted:

Maybe if you had a daughter like that you wouldn't be so judgemental of the greatest player ever? idk. also is that the one married to Aguero or

used to be married op, they sadly separated.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

i expect a world leader not to have a couch that looks like it was robbed from a skip

that couch looks kinda comfy imo

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Sprat Sandwich posted:

Dude doesn't give a gently caress anymore

the plastic doesn't even have a name at the back of his replica shirt.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Smirr posted:

a friend of mine told me the other day that she likes to fry cucumber, like you do zucchini. i get eating it by its own but that's just completely hosed up

well, i'm not going to poo poo on the idea before i try it but that does indeed sound rather strange op

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
I dunno what you guys think, but that's a pen for me

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Tetrix posted:

i don't get how the ref can call it a goal kick. if his foot didn't hit the ball, it's a pen. if his foot hit the ball, it's a corner..

fix is in.

:agreed:

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

DoctorOfLawls posted:

Is this serious and if so can we get a source?

Steven Beitashour plays in canada but i have no idea if he's a professor or not
the rest of them seem to be playing for professional clubs, so i'm calling bullshit

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
the amount of mohawks at this world cup is alarmingly high

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
I'd just like to say that these are two teams that are a lot of fun to watch and they've put on a very enjoyable game of foot.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
don't cut to the studio when a man is dying on the pitch bbc, jesus christ. :(

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

cheese posted:

Its too much to ask for this Bosnia/Nigeria game to be halfway decent, isn't it?

I have hopes that it will be okay. certainly better than the absolutely dire iran nigeria game.

then again, I am an idiot so i could be way off

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

Klose owns so very much. :allears:

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Ruud is the only person who has asked the real question:

Why the gently caress is Gyan playing in the lovely UAE?

It's still better than sunderland tbf

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
who did the argentinians need to blow to get this easy group btw?

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
nope, can't have a goal. that would put this game in danger of being entertaining.

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011
so, 1-1. decent result for both teams, not quite sure why Bosnia are so upset..

oh wait, I forgot it's the World Cup and FIFA appointed garbagemen to officiate the games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croutonZA
Jan 5, 2011

davecrazy posted:

Today's games were p.good but the real action is tomorrow when the USMNT clinches via their big win tomorrow.

not so sure thats gonna happen op, but good on you for having all that confidence!

• Locked thread