Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Golo Haram

Also the terrible hair of Rodrigo Palacio coming on, so be prepared for many posts about how much I hate his rat tail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

anybody see the hat on that one Ghanian fan?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I'M READY FOR SOME HOT BOA BOA TENG TENG TENG-ON-BOATENG ACTION

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

loving Germany going with Seven Nation Army even before the game starts, already I'm hating.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Maoist Pussy posted:

I have evidence that a 7 nation army can, in fact, hold Germany back.

noice

and yes it sounds a lot like this crowd would be right at home in Nuremberg being taped by Leni Riefenstahl

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

just look at Manuel Neuer--so blond, so blue-eyed, so tall, so indicative of Aryan perfection and dominance

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Insurrectionist posted:

Tasty stuff this it's nice to see two good teams after Ar***tina showing some Fail rear end poo poo.

well instead of an autistic manlet we have a guy who regularly looks like this before matches playing in this one:

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

i only just noticed the cigarette, dude rules

The entire Serie A thread hated his transfer to Gazprom 04 because we (and Tiziano Crudeli) loved him so much

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Enigma89 posted:

Klose would of scored that :colbert:

a reminder that we need to see this banner today:

of course it's Lazio fans that made it, did you expect anything less from them?

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

mr sad posted:

for those of us who don't belong to the master race, can you translate?

Nazi troops had "Gott mit uns", meaning "God is with us", engraved on their belts. Lazio is known far and wide as having the most fascist fans in all Italy. Miro Klose plays for Lazio.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'm going to watch NGA-BIH with a few of my indoor teammates who are originally from Sarajevo in a few hours and I'm already rubbing my thighs about how crazy it's going to get

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Bogan Krkic posted:

get them to post their opinions here op

they prefer to express them with flares

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

what the gently caress, Gyan

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

EvanTH posted:

is it mathematically possible for ghana and the US to make it out of group together

because if it is I'll start rooting for that

yes, if they both win out US will win the group and Ghana will advance in 2nd

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

game needs more shots of cute girls in dirndls like that one

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Funky Koval posted:

mackintosh: how is this the same country that rolled over us in 28 days?
mackintosh's mum: this is a very disappointing generation, those guys had the drive and the ambition, these Germans are fags

i really enjoy watching the World Cup with my parents

yer mam is smart

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

i'm off to eat some QUALITY MEAT and drink with my bosnian friends

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

At a Bosnian bar with my mates here in St Louis. Some other guys just set off fireworks on the sidewalk out front, and they're blasting the Bosnian World Cup songs over the PA. One old dude is bound and determined to drink an entire bucket of beer by himself. It's cool.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Well that sucked, but I got a lot of free beer and food out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Vertical Lime posted:

i agree op

oh sabado gigante is still on the air how do they do it

Don Francisco will never die.

• Locked thread