Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
Looking forward to Germany versus Ghana. While the rest of Europe cried about weird South American weather the Germans used their multi-million dollar BR training facility to walk all over fat garbagemen Portugal, meanwhile Ghana already lost a game to the American Dream (of going out in the RO16) but so far have never been knocked out in a WC group stage, something's gotta give.

The other matches are going to suck though, Iran and Nigeria teamed up to give us the second and third goalless halves of this WC and now they're going to inflict their boring football on the rest of the group. The 1st-ranked Asian team probably has too much about them for Argentina to bounce one in off a defender and call it a Messi goal, meanwhile BIH has pluck but probably will need more than 90 minutes to find a way to get the ball past a giant wall of Nigerians. They will at least get a point, meanwhile an hour and a half of our lives is gone forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
UGH

tomanton
May 22, 2006

beam me up, tomato
goodness

tomanton
May 22, 2006