Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Use this thread to give Steam games to other people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surc
Aug 17, 2004

ok.

I've got two copies of Monaco if anybody wants them because it was worth the extra like $3-4 to get the 4 pack and make sure an individual friend got a copy and didn't just lazily avoid making any decisions. Only if I recognize and/or like your avatar though or you're funny or something, nobody just running in through and taking free poo poo from the carefully selected elite I have handpicked to be my chosen recipients.

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
Who wants a game.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Cosby Onahole posted:

Who wants a game.

raises chubby pasty hand that is covered in doritoes dust

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax
Good luck getting one :troll:

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
it annoys me that you can't delete things from your steasm inventory. i've had two The Ship gifts sitting in there and three Dead Island Epidemic gifts in there for way too long. i just wanna delete them. unless anyone here wants one, but lol they've been around so long everyone probably does

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

oh hey i just remembered I won crisis 2 from some twitch stream and it is still sitting in my inv

does anyone want it?

Organs
Feb 13, 2014

pyrrho posted:

it annoys me that you can't delete things from your steasm inventory. i've had two The Ship gifts sitting in there and three Dead Island Epidemic gifts in there for way too long. i just wanna delete them. unless anyone here wants one, but lol they've been around so long everyone probably does

make a new steam account and trade the junk over to it after the two week steamguard thing is up

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Organs posted:

make a new steam account and trade the junk over to it after the two week steamguard thing is up

that is goddamn excellent

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

surc posted:

ok.

I've got two copies of Monaco if anybody wants them because it was worth the extra like $3-4 to get the 4 pack and make sure an individual friend got a copy and didn't just lazily avoid making any decisions. Only if I recognize and/or like your avatar though or you're funny or something, nobody just running in through and taking free poo poo from the carefully selected elite I have handpicked to be my chosen recipients.

I'll take a copy if you're willing to part with it to me. IIRC that's the cool multiplayer thief game, so I'd play it with you too.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Friendships are already forming. :3:

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

pyrrho posted:

sell em

surc
Aug 17, 2004

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I'll take a copy if you're willing to part with it to me. IIRC that's the cool multiplayer thief game, so I'd play it with you too.

Sure, add me or tell me your steam id and I'll gift it: http://steamcommunity.com/id/surc/

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We are allies in Monaco, but at the end of the day, I will kill every last member of the OGs. I will kill you last.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
I've got a copy of Zeno Clash that's been sitting in my inventory ever since it went for like a buck ages ago.

Also Chivalry

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Hook me up, Pimp Zone.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/cfreck/

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

pyrrho posted:

I will take a The Ship. I have an extra copy of Spelunky if anybody wants one.

Soral
May 30, 2009

dead island epidemic is a game so lovely that they literally couldn't give it away for free

what im saying is if anyone wants a copy i have one in my inventory

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i wish i could do something with these portals and half-lifes in my inventory. like a credit or something. even if it's like a nickel i mostly just want to get rid of these because everyone with a steam account pretty much already has them.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Soral posted:

dead island epidemic is a game so lovely that they literally couldn't give it away for free

what im saying is if anyone wants a copy i have one in my inventory

Add my two to wipe your rear end with after beer shits

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

hey guys I may buy something for one of you maybe.

but if you feel like giving free poo poo to me for some reason then here's my profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/penistouching/

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
every time i buy poo poo for someone it goes unplayed :(

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Poonerman posted:

every time i buy poo poo for someone it goes unplayed :(

some cool guy bought me witcher I and I played it for 60 hours. thnx cool guy who I will never meet in real life

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
I have an extra copy of Spelunky if anybody wants one.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Suspicious Dish posted:

I have an extra copy of Spelunky if anybody wants one.

Can I get that copy, please?

I've got $17 in my steam wallet if anyone wants a game.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Action Tortoise posted:

Can I get that copy, please?

I've got $17 in my steam wallet if anyone wants a game.

What's your Steam profile?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I have a copy of Fly'n and Sonic Adventure 2 to give away.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Suspicious Dish posted:

What's your Steam profile?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/capsim

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
I have 4 Dead Island expansions.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
I have a giftable copy of tf2 I got from the potato sack arg that I never gave away is this worth money because it's rare or not cause it's not a hat

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Here have a Saints Row 3 key

JKVA3-08FPK-JPL4H

vv spelunky me

Jackie D fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Jun 22, 2014

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
what do i have to give oh i dunno the three greatest games ever

sleepy dogs
la-mulana (two copies)
spelunky

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I've got extras from bundles:

Tiny & Big
Anodyne
Evoland
VVVVVV
HOARD
Hotline Miami
Dear Esther
Thomas Was Alone
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Killing Floor

I don't even know what half these things are, just random crap that keeps getting bundled with games I actually wanted.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i wish i could do something with these portals and half-lifes in my inventory. like a credit or something. even if it's like a nickel i mostly just want to get rid of these because everyone with a steam account pretty much already has them.

i actually don't have either of those games on my new steam account, but the only thing i have to offer are two -25% Pixel Piracy coupons. PM me if you're down i guess?

or just add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/realmcopfan/

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 22, 2014

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
Gift me the ship i do not have it.

Steam Name is Super sailor soulja Boy

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
On it

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
quote this and have pms for divekick

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger
I would like a The Ship if there's a The Ship available. Thanks.

• Locked thread