Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
goats are the best animal
you gain brouzouf
bullshit! ultra-failed attack
goku
i don't have a fourth option but i'm too lazy to change it to less options so click this one too if you want to but i don't care either way. i just refuse to ever make a thread that doesn't have a poll in it. well, have a nice day
View Results

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Zereth posted:

I'm pretty sure you're actually telefragging them by summoning a werewolf inside them.

EDIT: Especially since I believe you can use the power on the werewolf you just summoned to get another explosion of blood and a fresh werewolf.

this is one post but it's not the best one, the best one was something like "this game has a sniping werewolf applicator" or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Someone just bought me this when it was $0.99 for the Steam Sale... can't wait!

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I think I'm gonna have to check this out.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

SimianNinja posted:

Someone just bought me this when it was $0.99 for the Steam Sale... can't wait!

our robo overlord did not have a copy and i was legit offended so i gave him one

i bought a ton of extra copies and rained them on people i game with so we can gain brouzouf and shoot dudes together

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I shot a Federal officer in the face and got an achievement for "killing a Video Games Censor"

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

i missed the $1 sale how much is this now?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Bad game.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

i missed the $1 sale how much is this now?

it's 2.49

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

I stopped playing because I hated the respawning enemies, but I wanted to keep going because the goofy translation of the already loving impenetrably weird narrative was in a class of its very own.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Bad Post. :smug:

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Bobby The Rookie posted:

I stopped playing because I hated the respawning enemies, but I wanted to keep going because the goofy translation of the already loving impenetrably weird narrative was in a class of its very own.

i think you can turn respawns off

eye is the perfect impenetrable pc game, it's like trying to play deus ex without being able to hear or see anything that's going on.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
JC: Paul. I thought you were in Hong Kong.
Paul: Welcome to E.Y.E, JC. Might as well start using your codename. Quick, pick three genetic strains to make up your being based on confusing french translations, figure out your keybindings, try to get out of the crowd of your own clones you've summoned while doing that, and figure out what you're doing.
JC: I'll take the brouzouf.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
i bought this game a long time ago, played it for an hour and then stopped because nothing makes any sense

i decided to give it a go just now because of this thread and it still doesn't make any sense but i just shot a guy and the message "BULLSHIT! ULTRA-FAILED ATTACK" appeared on my screen so i must be doing something right

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

it's great that there's an achievement for driving him to suicide

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette
i remember reading in an interview somewhere that the game's universe existed in these guy's minds since childhood

it makes sense

also these guys are making a warhammer game, the best games workshop decision

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Mutation posted:

i remember reading in an interview somewhere that the game's universe existed in these guy's minds since childhood

these guys are living the dream

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
"Why should I play E.Y.E.?"

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I played a bunch of this but i hate crashing between every level so now I'm playing HoMM3

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

anime gently caress pillow posted:

I played a bunch of this but i hate crashing between every level so now I'm playing HoMM3

Works On My Machine.

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Works On My Machine.

:wom:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Space Hamlet posted:

poo poo i didnt know it had actually good shooting and mobility between all the goofball dialogue

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Space Hamlet posted:

added to op

Mung Dynasty posted:

poo poo i didnt know it had actually good shooting and mobility between all the goofball dialogue

every single gun is kickass and fun to use. you can go hella fast and jump hella high if you invest the brouzoufs

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

gonna play 2nite then yo

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Guess I'll re install this bad boy later. My GT is rocketman38 if anyone wants to join me (and laugh at how bad I am)

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

rocket_man38 posted:

Guess I'll re install this bad boy later. My GT is rocketman38 if anyone wants to join me (and laugh at how bad I am)

gt chizmack

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
don't play this game like deus ex

don't make a sniper / stealth character

the alt fire mode on the smg empties the 100 round mag in 2 seconds

please play e.y.e.

But Rocks Hurt Head fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 26, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

don't play this game like deus ex

don't make a sniper / stealth character

the alt fire mode on the smg empties the 100 round mag in 2 seconds

please play e.y.e.

if you want to snipe use the dual pistols on full auto. if you want to stealth, you want about 12 grenades and the shotgun. killing everyone who can hear you makes you v. stealthy

the smg is loving ludicrous but nothing in this game fails to live up to that

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
if you want to snipe you should be using the bearkiller tbh. and i said this in the games thread but hyou should have your difficulty and spawn right as high as you can without making the game bullshit hard. keep it challenging, and have it all high enough that you're forced to be constantly moving.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

fronz posted:

if you want to snipe you should be using the bearkiller tbh. and i said this in the games thread but hyou should have your difficulty and spawn right as high as you can without making the game bullshit hard. keep it challenging, and have it all high enough that you're forced to be constantly moving.

if you don't have the bearkiller unlocked the dual pistols' alt fire is good for snipes

unlock the bearkiller.

i like boosting my spawn rate before difficulty because having more dudes is funner than having less, but more difficult dudes

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
yeah i mostly agree. but in general the moment you don't feel challenged, up something

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mung Dynasty posted:

theres a mind spell that lets you blow a man up and then teleport to where he was, no matter how far away.

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Added.

Dec 26, 2012

Hog Butcher posted:

if you want to (do anything) use the dual pistols on full auto.

Dec 26, 2012

grenade launcher on full auto is also acceptable

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Just got to the temple. Chose a pistol, smg, katanas and an assault rifle. I didn't pay much attention to that gene selection at the beginning. Should I restart?

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
were your stats mostly green? if so, no. if not, yes. pick metastreum thrice and reroll until you're green almost everywhere

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Did anybody else play as a character that was essentially Raiden? Not enough sword GIANT EXPLODING KATANA chat goin' on ITT

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
who wants this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

Just finished New Eden. I haven't spent any brouzouf yet. What's a good way to go for a beginner?

• Locked thread