Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Behind the scenes LP fact: I thought about printing out a Weed Goku and some other pictures from various updates and doing a little puppet show, but I don't have a printer and I hate April Fool's. I might hold on to the idea.

Behind the behind the scenes LP fact: he's lying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god

FactsAreUseless posted:

Behind the scenes LP fact: I thought about printing out a Weed Goku and some other pictures from various updates and doing a little puppet show, but I don't have a printer and I hate April Fool's. I might hold on to the idea.

Best update so far.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Update on the previous page. :byodood:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Arivia posted:

Behind the behind the scenes LP fact: he's lying.
Sadly, no. It was one of the first ideas I had for the LP, I was going to do a battle as a really poorly recorded popsicle stick puppet show.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Sadly, no. It was one of the first ideas I had for the LP, I was going to do a battle as a really poorly recorded popsicle stick puppet show.

sounds good

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

Theoretical LP of the year!

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Is the thread undead?

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

biosterous posted:

Is the thread undead?

This thread cannot be undead, for it can never die in the first place.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Long live the thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[throwing my voice so it sounds like it's in the crowd] Thread! Thread! Thread! Thread!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Thread! Thread! Thread! Thread!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

FactsAreAlive

Much like this thread.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
The update will be invisible without a Silph Scope.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Added this to the OP. Thanks!

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Blind Sally posted:

sounds good

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
FactsAreUseless, please get the MadCrazyGamerz to guest on the next update of Pokemon.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Blind Sally posted:

FactsAreUseless, please get the MadCrazyGamerz to guest on the next update of Pokemon.
If I got Retsupurae, I can get these guys.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm glad this LP is alive, and not dead. Keep up the good work.

BlueDude
Aug 7, 2014

GorfZaplen posted:

I'm glad this LP is alive, and not dead. Keep up the good work.

This.

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

What are you doing?? Are you even allowed to read Pokemon Red? You're a Blue dude!

I'm sorry. I promise I'm not racist. In fact, if it's all right with FactsAreUseless, I'd like to post an update with the first episode of Pokemon Blue, just to prove my dedication to the NAABP.

BlueDude
Aug 7, 2014

Hug in a Can posted:

What are you doing?? Are you even allowed to read Pokemon Red? You're a Blue dude!

I'm sorry. I promise I'm not racist. In fact, if it's all right with FactsAreUseless, I'd like to post an update with the first episode of Pokemon Blue, just to prove my dedication to the NAABP.

Pokemon Red is better than Blue. Here is a factual article by esteemed website Destructoid proving it: http://www.destructoid.com/how-pokemon-red-is-blatantly-better-than-pokemon-blue-138357.phtml

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug

BlueDude posted:

Pokemon Red is better than Blue. Here is a factual article by esteemed website Destructoid proving it: http://www.destructoid.com/how-pokemon-red-is-blatantly-better-than-pokemon-blue-138357.phtml

Thanks for the update, I thought it was good. This thread will never die with great updates like these!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hug in a Can posted:

If it's not funny you're going to be sorry.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Do you believe in yourself?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Do you believe in yourself?
I believe that you believe in me, and that's good enough.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

I believe that you believe in me, and that's good enough.
The Lord said much the same thing to the Pharisees.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Let's see.

Pokedex posted:

From the time it is born, a flame burns at the tip of Let's Play Pokemon Red With LP Superstar FactsAreUseless tail. Let's Play Pokemon Red With LP Superstar FactsAreUseless life would end if the flame were to go out.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

I enjoyed today's Christmas Eve in June update!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

My one dream is that one day my LPing will be as good as yours, FactsAreUseless. :kiddo:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Great Joe posted:

My one dream is that one day my LPing will be as good as yours, FactsAreUseless. :kiddo:
Tip: Never actually make decisions based on audience suggestions.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

FactsAreUseless posted:

Tip: Always leave them wanting more.

Words of wisdom

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Well, duh.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

FactsAreUseless posted:

:negative:

BlueDude
Aug 7, 2014

This.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Your CT LP is exhibit A.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Last update made me cry. How could Weed Goku say such things to Luigi??
:qqsay:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jesus christ I might have to actually do that thing I said.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

You can do it, FactsAreUseless. I believe in you. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[opening old folders] I wonder if I can do this without actually creating any new content.

• Locked thread