Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Me and the boys on the way to kill another demon god

FactsAreUseless posted:

I will definitely take the left teleporter in Oak's lab.

No! If you don't blow it up first you'll never be able to get back to the secret garden where all the ultra powerful dual monsters live!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

evilspacehopper posted:

Name Jigglypuff Jack and then throw that stupid rock away, it's not a pokemon so it can be part of a pokemon LP.

I think you meant, "name Jigglypuff Jack and name Geodude stupid rock, it can be part of this pokemon LP because all rocks go to pokeheaven."

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Clearly the thread isn't dead. It just fainted, and needs to be taken to the nearest Pokecenter asap.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

We whited out, but we couldn't drop any money. We spent it all on weed...Goku that is.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Weed Goku Drowned - this water was super effective.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Maybe WE are the ones in the hyperbolic time chamber. Maybe in real life, this LP will be finished in the time span of one day, and it'll seem like a whole year to us.

......nah, this LP won't be close to done by then. What was I thinking?

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

New update coming this week!

This is the best update so far.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

ultrafilter posted:

The thread's not dead, but I'm pretty sure FactsAreUseless is.

Nonsense! He's being kept alive by Nintendo Power, clearly.

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

Follow this LP? You fools, we ARE the LP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InterrupterJones
Nov 10, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Behind the scenes LP fact: I thought about printing out a Weed Goku and some other pictures from various updates and doing a little puppet show, but I don't have a printer and I hate April Fool's. I might hold on to the idea.

Best update so far.

• Locked thread