Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I'm a bit sad that he went for the bite again instead of some new crazy thing like mooning Howard Webb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

It feels like I was standing my entire life and I just sat down
http://gfycat.com/DampSaneHornet

^^^^ jesus christ, this.

oilcheck my ass
Mar 8, 2006

Well, hello ladies.
Suarez is a hero.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Reminder Enyeama is last world cups Ochoa and he still owns.

Super Eagle supremacy.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost

Makes me hungry for spaghetti

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Can someone get me a list of managers who've resigned/quit/been shitcanned as a result of the group stages so far?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

someone needs to htfu

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Reminder that FIFA has the power to apply global bans. I fully expect him to be out for the better part of 2014. This is the third time he's literally bitten a man :stare:.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

TheRat posted:

Reminder that FIFA has the power to apply global bans. I fully expect him to be out for the better part of 2014. This is the third time he's literally bitten a man :stare:.

this will never happen, it'll be international only

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

TheRat posted:

Quite enjoyed reading this bit Deadspin wrote up about how much of a oval office he is:

http://screamer.deadspin.com/the-many-crimes-of-luis-suarez-soccers-notorious-super-1595589954

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

Can someone get me a list of managers who've resigned/quit/been shitcanned as a result of the group stages so far?

No

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

Prandelli resigned, Susic (Bosnia) was not given a new contract, and I'd assume Finke won't be back with Cameroon (although I'd love to hear his account of the poo poo that went down with them)

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Chris de Sperg posted:

you're going to have to explain this

The best WC ever deserves some craziness, The Bite is loving awesome and welcome. Too bad Zidane retired.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Sandwolf posted:

Honduran Suarez resigned I believe.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Zaccheroni also resigned from Japan

I think Ivory Coast's manager left as well.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Zaccheroni also resigned from Japan

I think Ivory Coast's manager left as well.

Dogshit complained that City didn't let him visit his dying brother for a promo tour in Dubai. Don't buy it, believe they let someone else take a few months off for a family issue. Not city like.

Guacamayo
Feb 2, 2012
Ecuador coach's contract also ended, but he may be rehired. (I hope he dies)

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
so does the US really have a chance here to make it through? I'm thinking it comes down to how hard Germany decides to play.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Juanito posted:

so does the US really have a chance here to make it through? I'm thinking it comes down to how hard Germany decides to play.

Sure they do. They can even lose and go through if the other result goes their way.

TraderStav
May 19, 2006

Juanito posted:

Holding out faint hope for a German collapse so we don't have to play Belgium.

kri kri
Jul 18, 2007

Juanito posted:

Yes of course we will, God Bless America

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Prandelli resigned, Susic (Bosnia) was not given a new contract, and I'd assume Finke won't be back with Cameroon (although I'd love to hear his account of the poo poo that went down with them)

Hopefully Capello after another negative tactic poo poo show tomorrow.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
I hope Paulo Bento is fired.

He won't be, but I hope.

Also really looking forward to the Shame of Gijon II: USMNT edition.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I think he keeps changing direction because he can't find the goal.

Although I suppose people who want the US to go through should root for Portugal to beat Ghana.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
this has been me all world cup

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

As soon as Ronaldo hit that cross I felt sick to my stomach. gently caress you Ronaldo.

This sport is really awesome, though. My city is getting an MLS team in 2017, and I think I could get really into it. I want to watch the PL this year since they apparently have every game on NBC Sports.

God I'm so nervous about tomorrow.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

based on the decision tomorrow, if there is an appeal its a "lightning appeal" and they'll come to a decision by friday according to someone.

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

mynameisjohn posted:

based on the decision tomorrow, if there is an appeal its a "lightning appeal" and they'll come to a decision by friday according to someone.

does this mean they will force suarez to be struck by lightning

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Gin Soaked Ape posted:

does this mean they will force suarez to be struck by lightning
i hear blatter is planning to stake him to a rock like prometheus and have him picked at by birds if he fails the appeal

Cityinthesea
Aug 7, 2009
I can't believe there's going to be a match in the knockout rounds between Greece and Costa Rica.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Cityinthesea posted:

I can't believe there's going to be a match in the knockout rounds between Greece and Costa Rica.

Get this: Greece literally won a major international tournament in the last decade. Also they're real boring and bad to watch.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They literally won 1-0 in all knockout stages all the way to their victory.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

sudo rm -rf posted:

As soon as Ronaldo hit that cross I felt sick to my stomach. gently caress you Ronaldo.

This sport is really awesome, though. My city is getting an MLS team in 2017, and I think I could get really into it. I want to watch the PL this year since they apparently have every game on NBC Sports.

God I'm so nervous about tomorrow.

post your fridge

Gin Soaked Ape
May 4, 2004

franks posted:

Get this: Greece literally won a major international tournament in the last decade. Also they're real boring and bad to watch.

their first game was fun to watch because everyone got to see colombia score a bunch of goals

sudo rm -rf
Aug 2, 2011

$ mv fullcommunism.sh
/america
$ cd /america
$ ./fullcommunism.sh

Mean Bean Machine posted:

post your fridge

Like the inside of it?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
A lot of posts in this thread made me laugh. I'm glad the forums are back.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

sudo rm -rf posted:

Like the inside of it?

It's a challenge usually reserved for another thread, but yeah, the inside of it. If you want of course. World Cup fever running wild itf.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

Post all 3 of his goal celebrations against Croatia or I'll ban you. Haha just kidding. But seriously someone post all 3.

• Locked thread