Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

tbp posted:

I hadn't really even thought of that though it does help but I just love how ludicrously loving insane he is. It's so beyond explanation that I have to enjoy it, like once was retarded enough, twice was far over the line of anything you'd ever expect to see in a football match, but a third time in the middle of a must-win World Cup match still tied at 0-0 is so mindblowingly ridiculous that I am glad such an event occurred.

Same here, op. I also love the amount of outrage it has stirred up, my friends family and coworkers that don't know the first loving thing about football are all asking me about the guy who bit another guy.

Unfortunately most of them don't remember that it's the same guy who did that hand thing four years ago - the USA were knocked out by then so most people around here didn't care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Cityinthesea posted:

I can't believe there's going to be a match in the knockout rounds between Greece and Costa Rica.

Get this: Greece literally won a major international tournament in the last decade. Also they're real boring and bad to watch.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Mans posted:

They literally won 1-0 in all knockout stages all the way to their victory.

This but Spain in South Africa

• Locked thread