Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I helped wei beat up some thugs in sleepy dogs and then rocked a few faces bottom lane in the dotes

let's not forget a sprinkle of miku on vita during loads and queues!

Welcome back SA!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i watched other people playing video games quickly op

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Liquid Penguins posted:

I helped wei beat up some thugs in sleepy dogs and then rocked a few faces bottom lane in the dotes

let's not forget a sprinkle of miku on vita during loads and queues!

Welcome back SA!

Nuclear Throne and Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe.

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

I started the first witcher so I can get all caught up because I have a terrible memory and can't remember the story at all

croc suit
Nov 13, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HeyCrapOnThis posted:

I started the first witcher so I can get all caught up because I have a terrible memory and can't remember the story at all

its good

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
storm of zehir

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Let's not forget lowtax going into 0 viewer streams and getting a mob to request goku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT5muqsWUuE

surc
Aug 17, 2004

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645073

I have been really digging this game, thinking about it at work and poo poo. It really scratches an itch for me, I'll do a writeup of my experience over the last few days when I have some time, which will probably not be tonight, and might not be for several days because I'm flying out to my cousin's wedding.

Seriously though, I'm playing that game over AC4, and I am a dirty whore for AC4.

surc fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Jun 26, 2014

Billy Everyteen
May 6, 2009
Baldurs Gate 2 with a difficulty mod. Im not sure how I should feel about this but I realize BG2 has a very robust magic system compared to any other game.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i've been playing kingdoms of amalurs: rhode island's regret and i'm playing on hard this time and it's less poo poo that way. please don't play kingdoms of amalur on normal.

i'm using faeblades but i don't know if i like them more than my shanking knives

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

went and drafted conspiracy. won :smug:

then drafting theros block. won my first match, lost second to misplay, got blown out 3rd. 1-2 :(

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Hog Butcher posted:

i've been playing kingdoms of amalurs: rhode island's regret and i'm playing on hard this time and it's less poo poo that way. please don't play kingdoms of amalur on normal.

i'm using faeblades but i don't know if i like them more than my shanking knives

Is this game worth buying? I hear it's awesome from people I know in real life, but the internet hates it and I'm incapable of making my own decisions.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Anyone down to game? I got a sweet rear end castle crashers and some monaco.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

surc posted:

Is this game worth buying? I hear it's awesome from people I know in real life, but the internet hates it and I'm incapable of making my own decisions.

if you like fantasy rpg and dont mind it just being a fantasy rpg, its a solid one.

that's about it.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

surc posted:

it sure is a game. if you can get it cheap, it's solid. very solid. blandly solid. like Fable with more r a salvatore trying too hard.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

God dammit i was going to make this thread

mabels big day posted:

I played Mario KArt 8, Pikmin 3, Xenoblade, and Fire Emlbem.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i downloaded and subsequently played xenonauts while it was on sale. so far i am really enjoying it. it is pretty much the xcom game i wanted rather than the super streamlined version that firaxis put out. it is so xcom that the higher difficulty level actually says "play this if you played and beat an xcom game." since there's so much stuff going on the interface is clunky the way xcom interfaces can be, but also it is improved in some ways. the biggest complaint i have so far is that manually dogfighting aliens with your interceptors is dodgy and i'm not sure what i'm doing there. fortunately the auto-resolve makes it a non-issue, though i wonder if i get good enough at the manual controls i can beat fights that the auto-resolve says i can't.

game is good. if you played an old timey xcom game and you think "man why isn't there a modern game like this" then you should basically pick it up.

sexy cougar on the prowl
Dec 31, 2008
been playing payday 2. pretty fun. also bought bunch of games to maybe play one day??

Dec 26, 2012

divinity early access which owns, cant wait for that to drop for real next week. also wasteland 2 but its incredibly jank so im way less excited about that one, maybe theyll shape it up before the release

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i played 'attend the conference'

pretty good imo

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Lock this thread and probate the OP. This thread is gay. Post in this thread instead http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3645581&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
nah

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
lock both threads, quarantine both op's to each others threads

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Neurolimal posted:

lock both threads, quarantine both op's to each others threads

if it means no one has to read borsche's posts ever again this is a sacrifice I'm willing to make

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
people give me shameful loving things

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I played a shitton of mario kart and it was fun

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
I played Dota 2, Payday 2, Rayman 3, Dustforce and Quake Live.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

I watched nerds speedrun dumb games until Blacklist came up and started playing that even though I have a 20 game backlog.

It's my first Splinter Cell game, I'm having fun so far.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

corn in the bible posted:

people give me shameful loving things

I played and enjoyed the original Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, back in the day.

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

I finished Cubivore (got all 150 mutations) and started Xenogears.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
not elder scrolls online because it was down for updating the server and then i had to download the new client which took forever on my brother in law's computer becsuse something was hosed up with his wifi card

manic shameful attempts to play an mmo while visiting the family foiled

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002
i played path of exile and mountain blade: napoleonic wars with some friends

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

chajusong posted:

i played path of exile and mountain blade: napoleonic wars with some friends

how are napoleonic wars and fire and sword

chajusong
Oct 18, 2002

Hog Butcher posted:

how are napoleonic wars and fire and sword

napoleonic wars is megafun, haven't played fire and sword. there's not really a campaign type mode in nw though, just random battles. the real focus is on multiplayer.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Went through the Sonic Transformed racer to unlock more characters and did some Spelunky.

I'm playing Tomb Raider now and it's pretty fun.

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
QUARRIES OF SCRED

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
That game looks stupid.

Space Hamlet
Aug 24, 2009

not listening
not listening
actually its great

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

i played a lot of pushmo world, mario golf 3ds, and tomodachi life

video games are cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i played the room 1 and 2 on my Ipad. they were good but a bit to sppoky!

• Locked thread