Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
i played the room 1 and 2 on my Ipad. they were good but a bit to sppoky!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
played some binding of isaac spidermod and my friend bought me Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon on steam. why i don't friggin know

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

people give me shameful loving things

I thought they went out of business and that game was yanked from the steam store.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I finished Wolf Among Us and Type:Rider and started Gunpoint.

Got some good gaemin goin on

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Unguided posted:

I thought they went out of business and that game was yanked from the steam store.

They reformed, bought the rights from Atari, and are working on an expansion pack. Yes, really.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I started Final Fantasy 7. I also played Shadowrun, which doesn't have much running, more of a Shadowjog.

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I beat up wrestlers on my wrestling video game.

The Crusher
Aug 13, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE NEKOMIMI CLIFFYB
I bought Strike Vector on the Steam sale and even though there's only ever 5-20 people playing at any given time it's probably the best shooter I've played since UT2K4. If it had a fleshed out single player campaign with large scale air fights I'd be in gaming heaven.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

BoredDG posted:

I beat up wrestlers on my wrestling video game.

wwf no mercy or get out

edit: i will be nice: any AKI wrestling game or get out

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 26, 2014

RushJet
Aug 29, 2013

Barfk! Barfk!
:goatdrugs:
A lot of Payday 2

:iiam:

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

Hog Butcher posted:

wwf no mercy or get out

edit: i will be nice: any AKI wrestling game or get out

Believe it or not it was No Mercy.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
baby baby baby baby baby ohhhhhhh

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
thanks 2 imp zone gonna start playing dustaforce

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Amalur. I wanted basic rear end fantasy and got basic rear end fantasy.

Dec 26, 2012

i hope the rear end fantasy met your standards

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

thuly posted:

I finally switched from daggers/faeblades to big manly greatswords and now everything dies in one hit

on hard mode

edit: get Shadow Burst in rogue tree and the devs didn't plan on you ever using it as a point blank spell and the damage wigs the gently caress OUT

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Jun 27, 2014

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.

01011001 posted:

i hope the rear end fantasy met your standards

Workhorse rear end fantasy. Reliable and unoffensive. No surprises, no swerves, the working man's rear end fantasy. Come home, jack in, know exactly what you're gonna get. 100% adequate rear end fantasy, nothing remarkable about it but it gets the job done without a fuss.

Hog Butcher posted:

I finally switched from daggers/faeblades to big manly greatswords and now everything dies in one hit

on hard mode

edit: get Shadow Burst in rogue tree and the devs didn't plan on you ever using it as a point blank spell and the damage wigs the gently caress OUT

I went rogue and want to go fighter/rogue, this sounds really fun.

Who plays games (save bullet hell) on anything less than hard?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Fighter skills are legit and the stealth is really, really bad and unfun. Even as someone hiding in full brightly painted plate glowing with venom energy and wielding a greatsword covered in flame you can steal anything not nailed down and greatswords will do the same damage as an assassination in 2-3 swings

The bow skills can come in handy, though I'd be tempted to grab chakram before that

the game's biggest flaw is how limited the movesets are, it's amazingly dull. I was doing faeblades as primary and dagger in secondary to try to juggle people and have fun and even that couldn't save it so now I'm not playing it

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

woodle tree adventure

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

thuly posted:

Didn't that baseball guy lose like, millions on that poo poo

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Fenrir posted:

turned out that the ultimate fantasy was being a successful game maker

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Fenrir posted:

Sometimes you strike out

Dec 26, 2012

Fenrir posted:

him and also rhode island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

curt schilling was a libertarian bad baseball man who took 75 million in tax payer money from rhode island to make his bad game. before that his prior experience was playing world of warcraft and going on a podcast to talk about playing world of warcraft. while playing out his fantasy of being a game designer he bought good studio big huge games and killed it like john galt killed the moocher society of the parasite states of america

• Locked thread