Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Twee as gently caress posted:

I don't think Tara is coming back. The fact that it happened off-screen would lend us to believe that some shenanigans happened and she did survive, but the fact that the actress didn't appear at all during the episode except in footage from last year tells me she's not coming back. She was a regular on the show for six years and then they drop her off completely? To me that smells like either budget cuts or some behind the scene drama we haven't heard about. If she had survived, we would have had a minute or two with Tara and then an actual fade to black right before she supposedly died. Or she would have died on screen.

Also, the actress gave an interview and she talked about the death of her character and how the fact that Tara is gone is going to be the main gamechanger this season.

I mean it's possible that she'll be revived or she wasn't killed, and I definitely think that if she is dead we'll get a ghost cameo (or montage of happier sookie and tara times*) before or during the finale.

*though it very well might be young sookie and young tara, and the actual actress won't show up at all this season

I feel like the guy from Soylent Green. The episode makes it so obvious that she isn't dead: Major character, dies offscreen IN THE COLD OPEN, the only witness is insane, and we see her maker pottering around Morocco without a care in the world.

Then apparently she IS dead? What the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread