Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Twee as gently caress posted:

... did you not look at the picture? It's pretty self-explanatory

Honestly, it just looks like a picture of an old woman with two kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

The only good thing about this episode was Iron Forged Cocks.

Namaste.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Captain Mog posted:

I don't know how anyone in their right mind could possibly be attracted to Bill at this point in the show, especially when there's so many other hot guys running around. Stephen Moyer has aged terribly and now looks like someone's rich dad. He was so attractive in S1 & 2 also so it's weird that he now looks so haggard just five years later.

Actually, he reminds me of Obama for some reason. Like his mannerisms and appearance and way of speaking. I guess that's not a bad thing but it doesn't make me think "ohh wow bill you're soooo sexy acting like a middle aged politician!"

You'd be surprised at how many young women really go for older, Elder Statesmen-like men.

Of the 4 friends I talk with about True Blood 3 of then find Bill to be more attractive than Alcide. :psyduck:

I think it's the accent?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

I miss Russell. :sigh:

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

timp posted:

You bastard. I got out my headphones and made sure the coast was clear so I could watch Russell rip out a newscasters spine on TV and you bring me this?!

IMO, this is a better Russel Edgington moment than when he tore out that newsanchor's heart live on TV. Why? Well any psycho vampire could speed-run onto a TV set and gently caress around with humans, but only Russel Edgington would get up on a karaoke stage, sing alongside his soon-to-be victim, and then politely introduce himself when one hysterical crowd member half-forgets his name.

• Locked thread