Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And away we go this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Capn Beeb posted:

Show me Skarsgard's cock already for gently caress's sake

Then it wouldn't be art!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress these dumb rear end 'Angry Villagers'.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

LazyDivey posted:

I missed the opening what happened????

An Eric/Jason dream sequence.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha. Pizza forensics.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, did they seriously write that reading the diary could help and then start with a date from 2002 before jumping to a 2010 date like 5-6 pages later?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I honestly wish they had Killed off Tara's mom a few seasons ago.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oh no, does Eric have Hep V?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think my eyes would be on Allisons bum too, Rick.

Also, when is someone going to kill Sarah?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, this whole Fangtasia Hep V vampire thing is just so loving stupid.

Their plan is to carry around stakes and silver just like a regular person. :rolleyes:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Wow, I didn't see that coming at all.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Can a werewolf even be turned into a vampire? I thought they were like immune to being turned.

Also we did get confirmation that Tara is actually dead, so there's no coming back for her. But I'm still surprised that they didn't actually show her death.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm just glad that the instigator of the mob got a stake in the head by Bill.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

seaborgium posted:

I thought it was a broken off keg tap? And goddamn, the antics of Pam and Eric running a video store would be an amazing show.

Yeah I think it was, but I didn't really mean a literal stake. I'm just happy he got brained and now he's dead. That whole subplot was just insanely stupid.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Ginger is a sex slave that didn't have sex. Hilarious.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I totally want people to party after I die. gently caress that 'mourning' poo poo. Celebrate life instead.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Seriously, Lettie May needs to die. In some kind of horrible fashion.

Every time she turns up on the screen, I just want to go do something else.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I kind of hope that Jason gets turned into a vampire by his GF before the end of the season.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
So when is Sookies magic fairy vagina blood going to save Eric?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Actually Jessica, he was the one getting hosed.

I always kind of figured Lafayette would be the catcher.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, that guy got shot just like Alcide.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jason, you are playing with fire. You 'belong' to an ancient vampire who has some severe issues.

edit - What kind of 30+ year old still says 'mommy' non-ironically?

edit 2 - Here comes trouble Jason.

TMMadman fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 21, 2014

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
drat, Erik!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And now Bill has Hep V?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Captain Mog posted:

eetc 2 c: I saw this in the Youtube comments for next week's preview and regardless of whether it's legit it seems so incredibly likely and eyeroll-inducing that I can't not share it. Like if this isn't the case, I'd be surprised:

That sounds entirely plausible given that most people in this thread have assumed something along those lines would happen.

However if it does happen it might just overtake Dexter as the dumbest finale ever.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

smg77 posted:

Worse than Dexter is an awfully high bar to shoot for but if what was in that spoilered text actually happens it will have a shot.

It probably wouldn't overtake Dexter, but only because True Blood hasn't ever really taken itself seriously. Sure, it's had a few serious/somber moments and some light ethical/moral debates, but overall the show has never professed itself to be anything but a campy and trashy drama about vampires and fairies and 'romance'.

So at least it has that going for it.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And away we go!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahahahaha, I love that they drove up in the stereotypical fast and furious cars.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Gee, Sookie you just now figured out that being covered in Hep V vampire blood while having a giant open wound on your arm might have infected you?

edit - Also, why the hell is there only one lawyer that deals with vampire wills? That seems really loving weird.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Nice job Bill. That was pretty awesome.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo, Sarah Newlin is the antidote.

Worst. Antitote. Ever.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Kingdom posted:

If Newme (ha!) is the antidote, then why did sucking her blood make her sister sick?

I don't think the sister bit her the first time. She was about to but then got 'sick' or whatever and ended up passing out.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

nooneofconsequence posted:

Pretty cool of Bill to kill the only lawyer willing to help vampires.

She also wasn't the only lawyer willing to help since she mentioned that the price would be the same elsewhere.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Brennan posted:

I'm just curious, instead of killing the lawyer why not just transfer his liquid funds to accounts for Jessica and sign over his property before he dies? That seems like it would be faster than winding through the court system

Because that wouldn't be terribly convoluted. You might as well ask why he brought his will that was written in the 1800s when he surely has more assets now than is listed in the old will.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Shadow posted:

This Tara storyline is going to be really stupid isn't it? Any theories about what's buried at the old house?

Jimmy Hoffa.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahaha...of course you did Violet.

And nice room.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am always amused when vampires use their super speed to something mundane like taking off their shirt.

Oh it was just a dream.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am disappointed that the eyes of the Violet painting didn't move.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Man, Andy and whats-her-face got to Oklahoma rather quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Mama?

There's some strange rear end people digging randomly in our yard!

• Locked thread