Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
The handball was something any player would have done in a heartbeat, he made no attempt to hide it, and he was caught and punished for it immediately according to the laws of the game. It's not his fault that Gyan missed the penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Up until then Suarez was cool & good and not much of a oval office. Then he signed for Liverpool FC and the rest is hisoria.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW
The handball owned and was the most PITUAE soccer-move possible, save for a super trolling celebration afterwards, which he then did to really set the ownage levels to 11.

Suarez rules.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

The handball owned and was the most PITUAE soccer-move possible

The bite was the most you move because he was banned for a lengthy amount of time.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
FIFA have omitted Suarez from the Ballon D'or shortlist

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My luis suarez bite bottle opener arrived and is of high quality

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Post a picture of it opening a Nastro Azzurro

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

Jose posted:

FIFA have omitted Suarez from the Ballon D'or shortlist

Lol @ this, because he should have easily been in the top 3, but whatever

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Post a picture of it opening a Nastro Azzurro

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lmao

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

nice hosed up thumb

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

nice irc chat log about domestic violence, maradona, messi and wrestling

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.

Machinegunboyo posted:

this but also the pic would be better if it was your throbbing member instead of a bottle of peroni #nohomo

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Machinegunboyo posted:

I have a pokemon av, I am comfortable in how much of a nerd I am.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Owns

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

drat that is way nicer than the piece of poo poo Suarez opener I got. It doesn't even open bottles, it would snap in half if you actually tried to use it. I feel cheated, random Chinese EBay seller.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Next time I think "who would buy poo poo like that" I'll remember "goons"

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
Rghr has joined the chat ahahahah

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

That is a top, top keychain, but Peroni is the worst beer I've ever had.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
but what did john cena do on raw?!?!

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Gigi Galli posted:

The bite was the most you move because he was banned for a lengthy amount of time.

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting

tbp posted:

Lol @ this, because he should have easily been in the top 3, but whatever
Personally I'm happy for the dominance of scumbag Barcelona players to come to an end.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

blue footed boobie posted:

That is a top, top keychain, but Peroni is the worst beer I've ever had.

have you had what you get if you ask for a "beer" anywhere in the usa???? because that is worse than peroni

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Slaapaav posted:

have you had what you get if you ask for a "beer" anywhere in the usa???? because that is worse than peroni

Even our greasy dago mod wouldn't agree with this and people only ask for a " beer" in movies.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Slaapaav posted:

1. The United states is the best in the world at everything, and making beer is no exception. We can mass produce it or micro-brew it. Hell, it's all good.
2. Peroni is god-awful, like malt liquor material. It's worse than American budget brands.
3. Peroni is brewed from garbage.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Peroni is bad but it tastes just like miller light or any of the other garbage beers made all around the world

Talk about Luis Suarez

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

if you dont like Luis Suarez you're a big beta baby imo

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Thank you. That is a good bottle opener

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

TelekineticBear! posted:

if you dont like Luis Suarez you're a big beta baby imo

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I don't like Luis Suarez

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
I forgive you.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I too have an important opinion on this player.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I don't like Suarez but I'm becoming more comfortable with him now that he isn't in the PL.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Why does Luis Suarez have his own thread instead of talking about him in the amazing La Liga thread, which is definitely not just the 4 same posters

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hegay posted:

Why does Luis Suarez have his own thread instead of talking about him in the amazing La Liga thread, which is definitely not just the 4 same posters

This is a safe space for posting about suarez away from the alphas of the la liga thread

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Hegay posted:

putting on my serious face i think we should burn the la liga thread to the ground

but idk if plastic can burn

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Hegay posted:

Because, for good reasons, that is now the Cristiano Ronaldo thread

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Suarez is interesting, unpredictable and competitive so that leaves La Liga right out.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Gigi Galli posted:

If we are talking about the first bite then I agree, as that was followed up by him coming back with a series of incredible goals(posts) and then him loving off to better pastures with a trail of butthurt Englishmen in his wake.

If it was the second bite I also agree cause if I was banned for biting a dude I would probably still bite a dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

If we are talking about the first bite then I agree, as that was followed up by him coming back with a series of incredible goals(posts) and then him loving off to better pastures with a trail of butthurt Englishmen in his wake.

If it was the second bite I also agree cause if I was banned for biting a dude I would probably still bite a dude.

Those were his second and third bites.

• Locked thread