Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60Zo2pObTwE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

dkj posted:

Wait I thought Barca were banned from transfers for a year or some poo poo?

It got postponed until after the appeals because we couldn't allow barcelona to be left without a cb or gk. They are spending all their money on more attackers though which is hilarious

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Polidoro posted:

Lol at the handball being on the timeline with the racism and biting

Just because it was the smart thing to do that anyone else would have in his place it was still lovely and poor sportsmanship. Sportsmanship and professional competitive sport doesn't mix well though.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
My luis suarez bite bottle opener arrived and is of high quality

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Post a picture of it opening a Nastro Azzurro

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Machinegunboyo posted:

nice irc chat log about domestic violence, maradona, messi and wrestling

I have a pokemon av, I am comfortable in how much of a nerd I am.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Hegay posted:

Why does Luis Suarez have his own thread instead of talking about him in the amazing La Liga thread, which is definitely not just the 4 same posters

This is a safe space for posting about suarez away from the alphas of the la liga thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

blue footed boobie posted:

Do Ajax fans even like Suarez? I can't imagine that they'd be too happy that he bit a guy, got suspended, and hosed off. On the other hand, Liverpool fans don't seem to hold it against him.

he is fully committed to every action in every game

• Locked thread