Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sithsaber
Apr 8, 2014

by Ion Helmet
I just binge-watched the first season and really like how blinding rage has been given a leitmotif. It's like someone with synthesia snapped, banged his head against the wall for afew hours and then got hired because of his forehead calluses.

As for Hug Jesus, I don't know why no-one has taken the middle ground and called him a sin eater. Magic hugs are brilliantly ridiculously and the last episode seemed to show how they can do nothing for the underlying fury that maintains this show. It seems that catharsis is the only means of putting off total collapse. (The GR pogrom may have actually done some good in the short term)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sithsaber
Apr 8, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Shadow posted:

You sure use a lot of fancy words for not saying anything!

You sure waste precious seconds responding to "nothing"! Wait, I just did the same thing.

BYE!

Ps. Sin eaters were a thing in places like Britain up until the modern period. I heard his accent and just assumed Hug Jesus was a deluded imitator of that occult role.

SECOND BYE!

Sithsaber fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 1, 2014

Sithsaber
Apr 8, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Last Chance posted:

Can't you just say "Actually, what I meant was x" instead of sounding like an insane person?

You do know that I was responding to a troll post, right?

Sithsaber
Apr 8, 2014

by Ion Helmet

Last Chance posted:

I don't think that person was trolling. I reread your post a few times and it really seems like word salad to me.

I don't see how. :)

• Locked thread