Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Aww gently caress, I completely forgot to DVR this. :doh:

Any chance they'll re-run these episodes during the weekend or am I SOL for now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Can someone actually confirm that report? So far that's the only site I can find reporting the timeslot changes, and lots of people are discrediting it with their TV listings.

EDIT: Just checked my guide and it also still lists two episodes with the correct titles and descriptions.

DizzyBum fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Jul 24, 2014

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Torquemadras posted:

...wait, what is this? The show's cancelled? Less episodes? Only online available? What exactly is going on?

Goddammit! Rather than quietly dreading the next episode, I was really looking forward to them this season! Why are you doing this, Nickelodeon? Have you detected illegal enjoyment? Have you been watching my house?!

Easy there. The show's not completely cancelled. We're getting 1 new episode on Nick this Friday, then the rest of Book 3 will be in a digital format, and we'll get details on that eventually. Book 4 is still under production and hasn't been shitcanned.

• Locked thread