Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Wildeyes posted:

Yes indeed
Wait, the right half is a shot from the game, not S2 right? How do I not remember it being that awful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

When do these normally go up on Nick.com? I missed them last night and was hoping to watch them before I went out tonight. :(

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Apparently they'll be airing two episodes every Friday through the end of the season. It'll be done on August 8th. :stare:

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

quote:

And honestly, you're all watching it online anyway, right?
:drat:

Surprised he came out and said that.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

thexerox123 posted:

I hope video of this shows up online.

And I cannot wait for this:

"Varrick's childhood will be talked about later in the season. It's apparently "beyond belief.""

Calling firebenders, right now.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

thexerox123 posted:

So... is there any good answer for why, if this is the case, they refused to make it available online before now and actually made a point to mention that in their ads?
If I had to guess, they probably wanted to convert online-only watchers to TV, and failed. I'd assume TV watchers are more profitable.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Ravane posted:

It'd be nice if they just gave us a fully functional Avatar version of Battlefront. You pick a bender (or a non-bender) and you have all these different gameplay styles. You play well enough, you can choose to play as the avatar. It'd be an awesome multiplayer team arena style thing. Throw in a probending mode, and you'd be looking at a replacement for Call of Duty.
Mirror's Edge + the brief shot of first-person waterbending we saw at the end of ATLA? Yes please.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Ah, yes, "spacebenders." We have dismissed that claim.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Zaheer's delivery seems pretty weak on this episode, but I'm still enjoying it.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Zuko and Toph both come back in the finale just when all seems lost. As everyone stares in shock, Toph turns to Zuko and says "I'm glad we finally took that life-changing field trip."
I swear to god

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

100% down with this

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

The Legend of Korra: Never Say Die

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

First Bass posted:

I mean, what else can be said?

fun note: The goonbender finally joined the Air Nation, who are now Batmen of All Nations I guess.

Hey thanks!

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

"You look beautiful, sweetie." :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Feranon posted:

As long as we're tossing out dumb ideas for a third series I'd be cool to see an analogue to our 80s/early 90s. TV, punks, crazy hair and awful fashion like airbenders in goddamn day-glo tunics or whatever. Maybe have the next avatar be a rock star... :downsrim:
100% down with this.

• Locked thread