Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Already warming up my bitching muscles for when this show fails to explore the social and political implications of whatever the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Also, holy gently caress, Elevator Zuko, Mako giving up the scarf, the Dai Li being back, actually going to make a deal out of economic inequality, and god drat this show is back, y'all!

God drat it's like you want to be disappointed. I mean it looks really nice so far, but so did the very first season and look what happened there.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Well now he's going to be a brainwashed child soldier*

*I haven't seen the leaked episodes

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Wasn't Avatar originally set in the far future with robots? I hope they revive that idea for a one-shot or another Platinum game.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

A live demo of the Platinum game

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Zaheer is also bald

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

It's at least probable that Korra's going to get kicked out of this town as well.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I hope Zaheer and P'Li uncharacteristically freak out about Kai possibly being their kid, but then later it turns out that Kai is not their child and their actual baby is dead.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

hiddenriverninja posted:

I hope Korra wins by chi-blocking them Amon style.

I hope Amon shows up again.

as a charred husk that uses psychic bloodbending to move

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

By the way, that's fanart

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

What pays the bills for Nickelodeon? It apparently isn't Korra.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Burn Nickelodeon to the ground.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

raspy trashfucker posted:

i'm calling it that suyin is working with zaheer's gang, and if i'm right everyone has to suck my dick

can I use my anus instead?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I'd like to see a ten thousand year time skip to the next harmonic convergence and the scifi civilization that'll have to deal with that.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Texasbending

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Zelda Williams played a guard this season of Korra.
I learned that today from Bryan's memorial post to Robin Williams.

Was it that one Zaofu guard who had a (comparative) bunch of speaking lines when the Red Lotus attacked? I actually thought she was the mole before Aiwei was sussed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

VanSandman posted:

I just want to see Kyoshi wreck poo poo.

Get Pure Platinum ranks on every mission of the Korra game on hard mode to unlock Kyoshi mode.

• Locked thread