Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The answer is something something chakras, manipulation and extension of natural chi of oneself and surroundings.

Stop Science-ing it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Axel Serenity posted:

I wish they would put preorders up on Steam already. I keep trying to swipe my CC on the side of my monitor but it won't take it.

I saw the gameplay for the game, that robot walker finisher is the most platinum thing ever.

Also there should be Pure Platinum medals.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kibayasu posted:

Platinum also have a bit of a reputation among us turbonerds of not explaining fairly important game mechanics or unnecessarily obfuscating them instead of just straight telling the player what they need to know. Like in MGR not only do you have to buy the dodge move but its called Defensive Offense which doesn't sound like "dodge" at all.

Same thing in Wonderful 101, in which you have to buy all of the block, dodge and mobility moves.

But enough about those wonderful platinum bastards.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Rincewind posted:

I still can't believe that Bosco just straight up got eaten.

Wow. That must have been tough to swallow.

Jorghnassen posted:

New book 4 related pic of Korra for New York Comic Con (panel October 9th, after the premiere of book 4 incidentally...). New hairdo, doesn't seem bound to a wheelchair.

You don't need wheels in the spirit realm.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

VanSandman posted:

While this wouldn't be a bad end at all for Azula, I think the drastically different skin color might rule it out.

Air bison herding tan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

PriorMarcus posted:

This doesn't really look or feel like an Avatars game. The bending effects are a little too fast and indistinct so they just seem like magic, meanwhile every move just seems like a ranged punch. What's the real difference here before the elements?

It's platinum.
You literally cannot be worried about gameplay mechanics.

Now about that last boss fight, when he say 'it has Platinum all over it', does he mean a mirror match or a giant gently caress off boss?

Or an extended space harrier segment?

• Locked thread