Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So I thought that this was a joke thread but it turns out to be for realsies.

And I was just going to spend the night drinking heavily and watching the first season of Vikings because I miss Game of Thrones.

But now I shall spend the night drinking heavily and watching anime...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
IS it ok to like the show again? Because I think I like the show again.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Charlz Guybon posted:

Huge Leaked Episode Spoiler
So, since Toph is said to be still alive, do you think we'll see her again someday?

Maybe, but she won't see us

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
So the new air benders are just the result of mother nature getting drunk on spirit energy and then vomiting magic all over the place.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I think you should equate Season 1 and Season 2 to OG Avatar Season 1 because they're around 20 something episodes.

That being said I liked the premiere. I wonder if regaining the previous avatar spirit memory things will ever come into play since it was mentioned. Since they're rebuilding the Air nation they're probably bound to come across relics belonging to the few thousand avatars which were air benders.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
The real question is, is this the season we're finally going to get Korra Legos?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

dj_clawson posted:

I would just plan to cheat behind Tenzin's back.

Skybison Burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Level Slide posted:

Burn Nickelodeon to the ground.

This happened already with the Original Nickelodeon Studios.

The time capsule is still there. :negative:

I wonder if the Platinum Korra game is canceled or something now.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Jul 25, 2014

• Locked thread