Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I am so disappointed in you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This thread will be re-opened when the next episode airs on TV.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Some people just don't know how to take a joke.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Knock it off. Let the Korra thread go back to its regular business please.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

E PLURIBUS ANUS posted:

p ironic how humorless Korra fans are when their show is one giant joke. makes u think...

Deadpool posted:

Knock it off. Let the Korra thread go back to its regular business please.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Just a note, I know it's hard for some of you but let's try to make sure the thread doesn't turn into a massive pile of poo poo again ok?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Alright here's my last word on this. So pay attention. You guys can have your thread about this show but absolutely no more creepy poo poo like what was going on the last few pages. This is a cartoon for kids. If you're into that kind of creepy poo poo I'm there are a ton of other websites you'll find to your liking. If you even think of bringing in any other outside creepy fan poo poo about this show, even to mock it, then this show will join another cartoon that shall not be named in being thrown out of TVIV. And before any of you get any bright ideas, anyone that does so with the intention of getting the thread thrown out (because I just know someone out there is reading and will try it) will instead find themselves getting thrown out.

How hard is it to not talk about weird creepy poo poo? Let's find out.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Jorghnassen posted:

And the kinky bondage Korrasami shippers exploded with joy! Or am I the only one who noticed?

Earlier in the thread I said to keep all the weird fan poo poo out even it was to mock them. That includes exactly this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Guys, you know I'm not a big fan of this show (or this thread). I've done my fair (or unfair) share of dumping on this thread in the past. And I probably will in the future because that's just what I do. But regardless of what you may believe I do want you guys to have a place to talk about your dumb show in this dumb forum. I want it to function well and not devolve into poo poo every month for whatever reason. I just want you guys to have a thread for your show so you can talk about it. You may think I'm just saying this because I don't want to read about the show in Couch Chat, well you're not wrong. But I also want everyone in this forum to have a place to talk about the shows they like whether I like them or not. Just listen to what Annakie said above me and let's make the thread work this time guys.

• Locked thread