Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

I think you're just mad 'cause you're single.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Um... The Storm?

Yeah, for me that was the turning point. Season 2 is more consistent, but The Storm (ep 12 for the curious noob) was superb and everything after it was better than everything before it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

Superstring posted:

I kinda liked the short Korra vs Tarrlok fight as far as creative new techniques goes. Hopefully the four super villains this season have some good showings.

The waterbending in ep 3 made me say wow in ways not seen since some of Katara's finer moments. I have high hopes for that lady at least.

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

Kibayasu posted:

I think its sort of implied that pretty much all major spirit shenanigans are in Republic City right now, I guess because that's where the world punching happened.

I think it's actually because Unavaatu created the vines there in the first place (during the finale kaiju battle), and they're a magnet for the spirits.

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

Rincewind posted:

Hasn't Book 4 already been ordered and is in production, though?

It's not just in production, it's almost finished. Mike and Bryan have posted status updates on their tumblrs occasionally; apparently they're close to the point of not needing entire teams of people because all their work for the series is already done.

Jorenko
Jun 6, 2004

I don't think Korra's going to be in a wheelchair for /any/ episodes next season. She didn't shatter her legbones or sever her spinal cord. She's just weak while recovering from the poison. After a few weeks of rest she'll be mostly back to normal.

• Locked thread