Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Wildeyes posted:

Yes indeed

Wow ok, now I get it. drat that is awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

lelandjs posted:

Heh. Just when I get back into the show it gets taken off the air.

What would be awesome is of they just put all the rest of the episodes up at once on the streaming sites. This season flew by when I caught up with it.

I wouldn't bet on Nick footing the bill for the rest of Season 4's production, but there is more than a decent chance that Netflix/Amazon/Yahoo will step in and take over. Netflix is the safe guess (they bought Clone Wars from CN and paid for a final season) but Amazon currently has exclusive rights to ATLA streaming (and Yahoo have been in a buying mood as of late).

It's all on Netflix in Europe, strangely enough, they must have a separate deal.

Also this is bollocks, but I was only watching the drat show online anyway because gently caress waiting for Nick UK to air the show a full year after the season ends.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Fuckin' hell that was heavy.

• Locked thread