Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I'm a stupid Twitch streamer
I watched a few episodes of the fifth season of Community. I'm gonna be honest with you: I loving hated it. But people say the show was at its best before Harmon got fired, so my :toxx: is...

Community, seasons 1, 2, 3

See you in a week or so.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Good luck with that one. Don't know what you've heard about it, but the consensus from everything I've read leads to "The Most Pretentious Thing Ever Filmed"

MrAristocrates posted:

Which episodes did you watch? The season didn't finish very strongly for a lot of people, and it's probably way worse for a newcomer. If you didn't like a few specific concept episodes it may get rough for you later, but if you didn't like episode 4 you should change your toxx because I can loving guarantee you won't like Community.

The final four, I think it was. I'd seen Jonathon Banks' filmography and saw he was cast for the fifth season, so I was interested in seeing him playing something that wasn't Mike Ehrmantraut. Because of that, the episode with him playing Dungeons and Dragons with David Cross was pretty drat amusing. Then I lost the plot on the GI Joe episode, and if I describe the events of the two-part series season finale, my brain will seize.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Whoa I'm a week late on my update obligations.

But here's what I've watched so far and piddling thoughts while watching it.

http://pastebin.com/Nn03ittF

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

I was given the special permission to change my toxx from Community to Parks & Recreation.

Sorry, Community fans, I personally found it that intolerable by episode 14.

TheWorstAmy
Nov 27, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Annakie, sorry if I'm stepping on your feet here but Amy was really not liking the show and based on exactly what her complaints about the show were I felt if we forced her to watch more of it then she might actually be mentally broken.

Yeah, sorry about that, I should've clarified I PMed Annakie and she was cool with it.

And yeah, Abed was nothing more than frustrating to watch.

• Locked thread