Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Seasons 8 and 9 of Supernatural I think for the most part have been as good as any of the best early seasons. With the exception of the spinoff episode which felt nothing like Supernatural at all and instead what I envisioned Vampire Diaries being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

muscles like this? posted:

Is it me or is season 3 of Supernatural a lot more gory than before?

The poo poo that show gets away with sometimes is pretty surprising.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Short Penguin posted:

I'm going to:toxx: on the first season of Vikings. I've heard good things, and I love vikings.

The only bad decision you've made here is to not toxx for both seasons. Vikings is awesome.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Short Penguin posted:

Alright, i'm game for seasons 1-2

It's basically the equivalent of one broadcast season. But so much stuff happens you'll feel like you've watched several good seasons of a show.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Tupping Liberty posted:

On to season 7 of Supernatural. My reaction to season 6 is basically "meh." There were some fun moments, but the overarching arc was weak.

Season six is probably the weakest season of the series. Seven is pretty good while eight and nine are up there with the best seasons for me.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Amy Renee posted:

I was given the special permission to change my toxx from Community to Parks & Recreation.

Sorry, Community fans, I personally found it that intolerable by episode 14.

Annakie, sorry if I'm stepping on your feet here but Amy was really not liking the show and based on exactly what her complaints about the show were I felt if we forced her to watch more of it then she might actually be mentally broken.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Irish Joe posted:

Care to elaborate? I know P&R is like vanilla ice cream to Community's rum raisin, but unless you're allergic to raisins, its still ice cream. Don't you like ice cream?

She found Abed so annoying she wanted to stop. In season one. So watching anything further would have broken her brain.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

WRONG THREAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Tupping Liberty posted:

Annakie said it's alright to replace season 9 of Supernatural with something else of comparable time commitment, so I'm going with the first season of Arrow.

I'm two episodes in and I like how it's going so far, although I have a feeling it's going to be increasingly annoying to see Olli act the playboy.

That doesn't really happen for long at all.

• Locked thread