Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I only spent the $10 because that's like no money, and I'll be drunk at a beach house from the 3rd to the 6th (:911:), so I want to be able to be vaguely leveled up before then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Any idea what time this is going to unlock? midnight? 10 am?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I was looking at Emei, but now I want to make a Wutang named WutangDan (he ain't nothin' to gently caress with.)

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
:argh: efb, but I was more thorough!

In addition, during this time at every school, there will be 2 portals.

One has a Wasp the other has a Spider.

If your group leader is a member of that school, they can go into the portals and do the quests.

This is just sort of guesswork based on doing 4 of these tonight, but the moths drop more loot and the leadup to the boss fight is easier. The spider drops a little less loot, and the boss fight itself isn't as hard.

Also, if you die, there's a bug right now so you can just 'respawn at safety' or whatever and immediately come back with 25% health at no cost.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Third World Reggin posted:

We got some weird racist vietnamese people trying to join the guild as a spy for united and welp, you registered SA and your first two posts are in this thread. So welp.

Holy poo poo did we just get a Chinagame j4g?

• Locked thread