Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

The perfect counter argument, coming right up.
Just ran across this game, then I remembered Wushu. Dancing the night away in team practices with dem Goontangs. That one time we killed some world boss and I naively looted the head item, then promptly heard Grithok yelling something about "Who the gently caress looted the head" and me having to follow him all the way back to town to turn it in so he could get the book. Good times, count me in! Emei for life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

5pm Eastern is open beta.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Swordsman+Open+Beta+Start+Time&iso=20140703T14&p1=224

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

Applied as TokyoRose

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

Glad I just got my Infinity to 40 finally. Time to get to know myself a little...better.

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

Delerion posted:

The fun part of the game seems to be the arenas so far though where gear mostly doesn't matter and the only reason to level past 40 is to get another skillslot at 60.

I could never decide on one school so I ended up getting an Infinity, Five venoms and a Shaolin to 40, now I just sit in the arena all day. Much preferred the Wushu way of leveling and can't get into this one.

• Locked thread