Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.

Forer posted:

:siren::toot: Five Venoms Writeup: :toot::siren:

Can you describe what happens in this fight? Watching this the poison AOE seems crazy powerful when the target is stunned.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIKVw7_kxWc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
You are all forgetting the best Condor Heroes film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_23BWterUc

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
Same name from Wushu, SunnyChiba.

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
I've been looking around but is their video or pictures of all the school outfits?

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.

Lawlicaust posted:

I get on the forums for the first time in a few weeks after some intense job poo poo to find this message: "Get over here to Swordsman Online. It is really fun and has a fuckton of zainy poo poo going on." - Drinkfist.

Looks like I'm playing another loving MMO. WOOHOO!

Join the chinagame2.exe party.

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.

aleksendr posted:

Currently leveling one to 20 to get a feel of the set. First set seem to be the basic most endo school get - ranged attack, two buff, and 3 other mixed damage skills. However you probably get the biggest/ most awesome hats in game and one of our school teacher ride a Hydralisk, so that may count for something. Second set seem to be AOE galore, with poison, fire and ice, all stack.

Five Venom here, first set is pretty awful, second set is pure whips. Yet to get the 3rd set but I assume that to be the poison AOE/ice one.

Second set does have some cool stuff like kicking someone to the ground, stomping them in the face repeatedly then finishing off with one final boot kick.

Grind really kicks in at lvl 34 so I'm trying out Sun Moon now, feels much better than first set venom that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killsion
Feb 16, 2011

Templars Rock.
So I got some code I'm supposed to redeem for a gift. Where do I redeem this?

• Locked thread