Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Second time's a charm. Let's see how this Chinagame goes! In any event, it seems more polished and a hell of a lot less obtuse than Wushu. Also, no Snail.

Do we know what time the server is going to go up at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Decided to try this out. So far it's a little generic save for the setting, but from what I'm hearing from Mumble conversations, it sounds like it'll pick up a little later. Perhaps the same could be said of all MMOs, though.

I am in the game as Rime.

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

Current bureaucracy openings

I would like to be the Guild Beauty, please and thanks

My lovely charms will render every guild powerless...

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Could I (Rime) get a reinvite to the guild please? I was inactive for a little while, but I should be more active from now on.

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

The servers reset right after the maintenance, resetting the time to 8 AM as well.

Events will occur approximately five hours before they should, so plan accordingly until this gets fixed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wonder Turbine
Sep 22, 2011

Unhappy Meal posted:

I'd like you all to meet #250 and his good buddy #008, they fight crime.

I don't think #008 is long for this world though.

The newest remake of The Prisoner is looking to be quite odd...

• Locked thread