Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

Hows Infinity? Are they total complete rear end?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

What time are the servers opening up tomorrow?

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

I just want to play this dumb chinagame!

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Third World Reggin posted:

Current bureaucracy openings

Can I be green dragonBranch lord? Shadowlz ingame if the spots not taken by the time you read this.

e: I'm at work which is why I can't just pm you or whatever. But my bot is out there fighting the good fight. Killing monkeys.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jul 3, 2014

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Lemon King posted:

In as Ardhavara / applied to Goontang Clan.

You may have got rejected I don't see you in the member list. Reapply if you're not in.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Don't use the sun and moon acupuncture. Sun and moon's thing seems to be that is doesn't need one. Every move either dazes, attaches or is a channeling AOE. Acupuncture breaks the second they take damage, meaning most of Sunmoons big hitters can't really be taken advantage of anyway. Use the hook to setup, it has a daze and you can follow up with your favorite high damage move. Sunmoon also has a really good disable that gives time for your chain to reset, the 3rd set's huge AOE. It pulls them in and disables them.

The acupuncture will never ever land against anyone that doesn't want to get hit by it. It takes to long to get to the actual stun, by the time it does any dazes would be done, and you can QTE out of the power bomb. Even times when it might work you will probably just teleport behind them instead and miss all the hits.

e: I'm level 50 with the class hth.

Shadowlz fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Jul 8, 2014

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

funakupo posted:

WORLD CUP EDIT: If you like to antagonize the BR guilds, now would be a real opportune time.

Doing this as soon as I get home from work.

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

DarciisFyer posted:

Sun & Moon acupuncture is best used as part of the combo, ex:

Doesn't work like that in current version. They don't stay down long enough to get the acu on them. Even then that's if they miss the jumping QTE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

A storm took down my internet and TV til Thursday.

RIP everything on the side of the house and siding.

• Locked thread