Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skion
Mar 24, 2013
I'm fully prepared for a super insane and fun first 3 months, followed by slow stagnation and depression as everyone leaves ala wushu :thumbsup:

Also should we drop 10bux for the early access, or are most of us waiting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skion
Mar 24, 2013

angerbot posted:

The thing about crafting is that while <Willow Branch> or whatever drops pretty commonly, it doesn't tell you where it drops. Your child slave will happily run along behind you picking things up to shove in your materials bag, but it may not be the things you need, and there don't seem to be resource nodes of any kind so if <Not Speaking Up Taoist> drops <Willow Branch>, prepare to grind there for a bit. I guess you can just turn on the game auto-botting system, I never tried that much.

I did some auto-grinding at one point, and got tons of specific materials. I think figuring out what mob drops what you need, and blacklisting the garbage pickups is the way to go.

Also dropped 10bux on the early access, hopefully we can get the guild ready to slam n' jam on the offical OB date.

Skion
Mar 24, 2013

Just an average day in china

Skion
Mar 24, 2013

Liberatore posted:

I have no idea how the Infinity, 5 venoms and Sun and Moon acupuncture skills work.

5 Venoms has a fast acupuncture that hits in a narrow cone ahead of you. The range could be a little better, but its not bad at all. Also lets you follow-up with a heavy hitting charged move.

• Locked thread